• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Good thing we know exactly how this virus is transmitted, otherwise we might be worried. I mean, deputy had no direct contact with Duncan, so there's really nothing to worry about.

Right?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Good thing we know exactly how this virus is transmitted, otherwise we might be worried. I mean, deputy had no direct contact with Duncan, so there's really nothing to worry about.

Right?

man-your-battle.jpg

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Why would "an airbase in box" come to a state near me?:dunno: All the states near me have airbases already un-boxed.

Not really referencing the airbase, more the response. We are sending part time guardsmen to Africa to help fight Ebola so they can come back and go to their civilian jobs.

Since we know how widespread this is and exactly how it's transmitted I'm sure there is no possible danger.

AFRICOM has got to be one SWEET assignment.

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I stopped supporting "public" broadcasting literally decades ago, so no. No I did not catch 'NOVA' last night.

I read that in the same voice people use when they inform me they do not even own a television.:D

Very Thurston Howell III.:laugh:

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    500px-Ebola-chan_meme.jpg

If you stop paying your taxes, guys with guns will knock on your door and throw you in a cage.

Well, I've stopped actively contributing to their pathetic 'please, God, someone help us pay our salaries' drives they seem to have more and more frequently. Don't worry, soon there will be 'help our government fundraise against Ebola' fundraisers, replete with 'I Helped Save America Against Ebola' coffee mugs and tote bags.

I love you, Ebola-chan!

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN

Good news, but after hearing how horribly wrong Duncan's case was handled I'm glad they admitted, isolated, and treated him until test results came back. That would have been the smart thing to do with Duncan but incompetence took the reigns and they sent him home to infect more people instead...

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Lovely. Guy pulls an "I've got Ebola" prank on an airplane flying from Philadelphia to the Dominican Republic. (article) The main action is 0:00-2:30min and 7:00-8:00min.

[video=youtube_share;LJhWVsx1U8c]http://youtu.be/LJhWVsx1U8c[/video]

Top Bottom