• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Considering some of his victims survived and can positively identify him as the shooter, I'd say that's fact enough. Plus, if he wasn't the shooter he'd turn himself in rather than possibly die in a hail of gunfire.

If there was something deeper going on here and he wasn't the shooter, but he knew what he was being accused of, do you really think he'd take his chances turning himself in?

Disclaimer: I'm under no sort of belief that Dorner is not the shooter. I believe him to be, but I'm just saying...

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    So how many people are going up to get one guy?

What would they be sending up there if there we 10-15 guys?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If there was something deeper going on here and he wasn't the shooter, but he knew what he was being accused of, do you really think he'd take his chances turning himself in?

Disclaimer: I'm under no sort of belief that Dorner is not the shooter. I believe him to be, but I'm just saying...

I agree. In a situation like this, regardless of fact, once you stand accused you might as well go for broke since will you never see a fair trial, presuming you even live long enough to see a trial at all.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    LAPD has just captured someone that closely matches the description of Chris Dorner. The subject is an asian female, approximately 5 ft tall, and speaks Vietnamese...

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    On this 5-0 radio app, the SoCal Air Traffic feed is either offline or has been moved. Anyone know where to listen in?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville

There is always that risk, but especially in California an attorney looking to make a name for himself would take up this cause and fight it vigorously. Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather take a chance to clear my name than go out in a gunfight and always be thought of as a crazed cop killer.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    So they are stopping vehicles, with guns drawn, pointing them in the trunk and backseat, while the driver is still seated in it.

Wowie, wow, wow, wow...

edit: We need one of those guys who cracks his window and says, "I'm I being detained?" here. :laugh:

2nd edit: Here's a screen shot:

picture.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom