• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I seriously don't see how you are still allowed to troll this forum. Seriously.

I think he should display his faith in his fellow officers by driving around the area in a vehicle that matches the last one he was seen in.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    This isn't necessarily so. We have a former cop who is willing to kill people who did nothing to him in order to mentally and emotionally harm someone he holds as having unjustly harmed him, and on the other side, we have active cops who jump at shadows and attack uninvolved persons indiscriminately when they get spooked. Trying to take sides in this one is pretty tough. My biggest concern is found in the political implications for the rest of us, including this being a perfect opportunity to justify recent government overreaches.

The best outcome that we can hope for is that enough pyschos on both sides gets weeded out, so that LAPD can institute some serious cultural changes in their workplace....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The best outcome that we can hope for is that enough pyschos on both sides gets weeded out, so that LAPD can institute some serious cultural changes in their workplace....

This is true, but I am not going to hold my breath and turn funny colors waiting. You would think the $3.8M Rodney King settlement would have motivated them to have acted 20 years ago if it were going to happen. The most I anticipate is more of the standard lame excuses for magazine dumps on people who have absolutely nothing to do with the situation.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    This is true, but I am not going to hold my breath and turn funny colors waiting. You would think the $3.8M Rodney King settlement would have motivated them to have acted 20 years ago if it were going to happen. The most I anticipate is more of the standard lame excuses for magazine dumps on people who have absolutely nothing to do with the situation.
    It's Hollywood and LA. $3.8M = :twocents: :D

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    What I meant was, if one is driving a vehicle that is being stopped and searched, and one of these policemen gets spooked and pulls the trigger, there is a good chance one may be seriously injured.
    Yeah, but I hadn't heard anything about it; if it was right now, previously, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom