• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    Still shaking my head. My female went into heat earlier then we had planned on. So we have to wait to get her spayed, in the mean time I have to contain the big dog. I put him in the pin outside, locked the gate and put her inside. I come home from work, big dog not in pin (dug a hole under the gate), big dog not in the yard. I am thinking he got loose but no gates are open and then I noticed the the screened window knocked out. Unbelievable he broke out of his pin jumped 4 feet into the house and hooked up. They were connected when I went inside with tails just a wagging. Thinking maybe if we still tried to keep them seperated maybe this didn't take (fat chance). A couple of days later my wife says the female is done and we don't have to worry about it. Yea right they just faked her out, it wasn't 5 minutes later they hooked up again. I don't have dogs I have rabbits. I am sure a new batch of puppies will be born sometime in September.

thats too funny right there

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Just got spayed..

5-3.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-4.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Ha Ha. The dog on a boat was a great picture.
    Until they slide off into shark infested waters..........BTDT!

Punisher, that Dog is going to be 100% tuned in to your daughter. Good looking pups.

My dog will go and get the fireworks, to her it is just another gun and guns equal fun in her world (birds).

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I REALLY like the idea of having the dog "grow up" with your child. If they grow up together, they will look out for each other!

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Wife wants her back.:D
    Not gonna happen.:D

Wow, she sprouted up in a hurry...How much does she weigh now?
    55.5lbs, what about yours?

I REALLY like the idea of having the dog "grow up" with your child. If they grow up together, they will look out for each other!
    Yeah, so far so good. The dog listens to my daughter better than she listens to my g/f....:n00b: Its so funny to hear my little girl bark'n orders in her cute little squeaky voice.

Kcustom45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Meet Kimber the newest member of our family (from USMC_0311's latest litter). I named the last dog so this time it was my wife's turn.

kimber.jpg

Here she is with her big sister Nixie.
    NixieKimber.jpg

I would recommend to anyone even thinking about getting a puppy to check out the 2 puppies that USMC_0311 has left. All of them were happy, very energetic, and well cared for. Well worth the drive to Anderson.

I will do my best to keep everyone updated on her as she gets older. I am interested to see how her brothers and sisters do as well.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom