• ...and so much more!
  • funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I don't usually watch PMSNBC when Maxine Waters, California's answer to Al Sharpton impersonating Julia Carson, is rambling, well, it's like passing by a bad accident. Gotta look.
    She talks about people losing their jobs when they get too close to the Trump regime. No mention of all the people who seem to have lost their LIVES when they got too close to anyone named Clinton.

Waters Would Tell Clinton To Fire Comey If She Were President | MSNBC

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Does it matter why Comey was fired? Well if you follow what the White House said yesterday and what they are saying today I guess it probably doesn't. But then again does it ever really matter what they say because it appears ever since Trump took office they can never get there story (lies) straight.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm looking forward to reading Sean Spicer's book years after he's done with this job. I hope he addresses the stress of trying to piece together a consistent, reasonable narrative between hyperbole on the left and the self-inflicted confused messages coming from Trump. It has to be frustrating to have agreed upon the official story, brief the press on that, and then have Trump pull it out from under you as he contradicts it the very next day.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm looking forward to reading Sean Spicer's book years after he's done with this job. I hope he addresses the stress of trying to piece together a consistent, reasonable narrative between hyperbole on the left and the self-inflicted confused messages coming from Trump. It has to be frustrating to have agreed upon the official story, brief the press on that, and then have Trump pull it out from under you as he contradicts it the very next day.
    I can't imagine he lasts the whole 4 years without going nuts.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Does it matter why Comey was fired? Well if you follow what the White House said yesterday and what they are saying today I guess it probably doesn't. But then again does it ever really matter what they say because it appears ever since Trump took office they can never get there story (lies) straight.

Lies?
    Where were you for the last eight years of "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor," the NSA used as a tool to spy on ordinary Americans, spying on journalists, the IRS being weaponized against conservative groups, and anyone objecting for substantive reasons getting smeared as a racist?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Lies?
    Where were you for the last eight years of "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor," the NSA used as a tool to spy on ordinary Americans, spying on journalists, the IRS being weaponized against conservative groups, and anyone objecting for substantive reasons getting smeared as a racist?

If it weren't for double standards the Democrats would have no standards at all.....

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    level11 - is that you?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    level11 - is that you?

I don't think so...He hasn't mentioned he's an Atheist on every third post so probably not....I was thinking maybe the one guy from Bloomington who wanted 30 round magazines banned for everyone but himself because he was on disability and had a very, very, very, very high I.Q....

But then he used "There" instead of the proper "Their" i.e. "there stories (lies) keep changing" and that kind of killed that theory.....

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I don't think so...He hasn't mentioned he's an Atheist on every third post so probably not....I was thinking maybe the one guy from Bloomington who wanted 30 round magazines banned for everyone but himself because he was on disability and had a very, very, very, very high I.Q....

But then he used "There" instead of the proper "Their" i.e. "there stories (lies) keep changing" and that kind of killed that theory.....

I didn't know him but I probably know the type.
    flying assholes.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I seem to remember Comey saying that he wished he had never taken the job. He should be happy now.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Lies?
    That's different.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Lies?

I never defended anybodies lies and don't ever intend too. A lie is lie but this administration does it so often and are so inept and bad at it that at least a good portion of their lies are fairly easy to spot. Heck they practically stumble over themselves trying to present their alternative facts. It's just too bad that America has gotten to the point and so divided that some are so willing to stand for this crap. This never would have happened 10 or 20 years ago

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I never defended anybodies lies and don't ever intend too. A lie is lie but this administration does it so often and are so inept and bad at it that at least a good portion of their lies are fairly easy to spot. Heck they practically stumble over themselves trying to present their alternative facts. It's just too bad that America has gotten to the point and so divided that some are so willing to stand for this crap. This never would have happened 10 or 20 years ago

define "this"?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So Comey was fired by Trump for his handling of the Clinton investigation? Ha, ok. Well if one believes that, then of course the INGO faithful, who see no issue concerning how this looks, would have been perfectly ok if Obama had of fired him prior to the election, right?

Kut (would like some intellectual honesty)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I seem to remember a LOT of people calling for Comey to be fired prior to the election after he did nothing with Clinton.

Those same people were ready to Saint him after he sent the letter about the additional emails.... something viewed as improper. If Obama had fired him then, I have a pretty solid idea of how that would be spun.

Top Bottom