• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Define “they”, because if you’ve been there, “they” want freedom, “they” want Levi’s, “they” want to be free to speak their mind without fear of swift and cruel reprisal, “they” want to listen to hip hop, “they” actually like the American/Coalition troops. There are a few select holdouts that want “them” to stay in the Stone Age, and THAT is who we are fighting.

I’m not so sure that’s the case honestly. Buddy of mine went to Iraq after we graduated. He told me a story when he got back.

Basically, our military would pay their citizens to give us information. One of the deals was they kept an eye on the road they traveled to let us know if anyone was planting IED’s. We paid them to keep an eye on that road. The Iraqis paid them to not tell us when they planted IED’s on the road. The lead humvee in their convoy hit an IED that, if the Iraqi they were paying would have told them about, would not have happened. If they wanted us to free them, why would they side with the guys that’s keeping them oppressed? I think that’s all they know, and wouldn’t know how to live if they were free.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I just took the time to read thru those links and none of them referenced Israel giving aid to ISIS. They mention aiding Syrian rebel groups for the purpose of keeping ISIS away from their borders. Heck, just about everyone was helping a certain group in Syria. Some of the weapons Obama gave the "moderates" ended up in ISIS hands from what I've read.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I just took the time to read thru those links and none of them referenced Israel giving aid to ISIS. They mention aiding Syrian rebel groups for the purpose of keeping ISIS away from their borders. Heck, just about everyone was helping a certain group in Syria. Some of the weapons Obama gave the "moderates" ended up in ISIS hands from what I've read.

Ya, I just thought maybe I missed something. From one article...

Israel supported rebel groups to push Iranian-backed forces and ISIS fighters away from the Israeli border, Foreign Policy reports

Seems they were actively providing aid to fight against isis

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I was a freshman in high school. Didn’t give a damn about politics, too busy with sports and girls.

I do however know that it wasn’t just republicans for the war in Iraq. Democrats voted for it also.

I, for one, support going to war with Iran tho. I’m sick of the repeated threats, the attacks on innocent people in embassies, and their provocative behavior. How many ships are to be hijacked, drones to be downed, embassies to be attacked, before it’s ok respond?

If China was flying drones over the US regularly and attempting gun boat diplomacy against the US, I would be in favor of slapping them back too.

So I don't really blame Iran for feeling the way they do, do you comprehend how much the CIA was messed with that country? We stoked a coup in their country and installed a Shah in 1953, overthrowing their democratically elected government in favor of, effectively, a dictatorship. (Operation Ajax)

Their government is always going to fuss and pound their chest, just like all despots do.

Who do you think those "Rebels" were? If you actually bother to dig a bit, you'll see they were pretty much all radical islamists and ISIS members. This fact isn't really expressed to the American people because they would understandably be upset that we were funding them.

Can find plenty of videos online of these "Rebels" cutting the hearts out of Assad's men and eating them on camera. Nice folks.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    “They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. they’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way," - Trump.

Actually, that is how it works. Why can't he just shut up and take the win

I know some here just love this line, but it's true: We're America. We're better than that.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Last year I got a rifle that was in a batch headed for Yemen. The state department denied the export permit because they were giving guns to ISIS.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    If China was flying drones over the US regularly and attempting gun boat diplomacy against the US, I would be in favor of slapping them back too.

So I don't really blame Iran for feeling the way they do, do you comprehend how much the CIA was messed with that country? We stoked a coup in their country and installed a Shah in 1953, overthrowing their democratically elected government in favor of, effectively, a dictatorship. (Operation Ajax)

Their government is always going to fuss and pound their chest, just like all despots do.

Who do you think those "Rebels" were? If you actually bother to dig a bit, you'll see they were pretty much all radical islamists and ISIS members. This fact isn't really expressed to the American people because they would understandably be upset that we were funding them.

Can find plenty of videos online of these "Rebels" cutting the hearts out of Assad's men and eating them on camera. Nice folks.

This is a list of most but not all rebel groups active in Syria:

Group Strength
    Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
    50,000[SUP][53][/SUP]
    23px-Flag_of_the_Islamic_Front_%28Syria%29.svg.png
    Islamic Front
    50,000[SUP][87][/SUP][SUP][needs update][/SUP]
    People's Protection Units

23px-Flag_of_the_Al-Nusra_Front.svg.png
    al-Qaeda[SUP][needs update][/SUP]
    23px-Flag_of_Jihad.svg.png
    Authenticity and Development Front
    22px-Flag_of_Rojava.svg.png
    Jabhat al-Akrad
    23px-Flag_of_Jihad.svg.png
    Levant Front

23px-Flag_of_al-Qaeda_in_Iraq.svg.png
    Abdullah Azzam Brigade

22px-Flag_of_the_Syriac-Aramaic_People.svg.png
    Sutoro

22px-Flag_of_the_Syriac-Aramaic_People.svg.png
    Syriac Military Council

Shammar

Asayish

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

The ships weren’t in Iranian waters. And if we were actively threatening China, and had terrorist coming out of our country at the rate Iran does, I would expect China to do that. They do it anyways. You don’t think their satellites are constantly monitoring us?

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Moving forward I am going to stay out of this discussion. I have served in the military in a boots on the ground role. I have been involved in an invasion and liberation. My family has paid a hefty price at the alter of liberty.

I think most people see things the way they want to see them. INGO seems much like the general population of the USA with opinions varying widely about the Middle East and who is responsible for what. We have the far left blaming the US for all the problems and basically siding with Radical Islam and we have the extreme right calling for nuking Iran or whatever country is threatening us. I think most reasonable people are in the middle between those two extremes somewhere. As I've mentioned twice in this thread I don't have all the answers. This is not aimed at anyone specifically but, if you think you have the whole thing figured out then please run for office or sign on with the State Department and try to unf*** the situation using your expertise. God knows humanity needs all the help it can get at this point.

I would like to share some pictures of my late son . He deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan. In these photos he was helping to distribute coats to the children of Afghanistan. It was the highlight of his Afghanistan deployment.

20443-559906417531-164002362-32684669-1192814-n.jpg

22061-220846168780-173440373780-3016939-4274988-n.jpg

22061-220857803780-173440373780-3017031-6491690-n.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Like that hasn’t been threatened a million times before now. Maybe they can combine notes with North Korea and maybe get a missile thatll actually work.
    This includes Madonna too. I believe she thought an awful lot about blowing up the WH at one time.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Moving forward I am going to stay out of this discussion. I have served in the military in a boots on the ground role. I have been involved in an invasion and liberation. My family has paid a hefty price at the alter of liberty.

I think most people see things the way they want to see them. INGO seems much like the general population of the USA with opinions varying widely about the Middle East and who is responsible for what. We have the far left blaming the US for all the problems and basically siding with Radical Islam and we have the extreme right calling for nuking Iran or whatever country is threatening us. I think most reasonable people are in the middle between those two extremes somewhere. As I've mentioned twice in this thread I don't have all the answers. This is not aimed at anyone specifically but, if you think you have the whole thing figured out then please run for office or sign on with the State Department and try to unf*** the situation using your expertise. God knows humanity needs all the help it can get at this point.

I would like to share some pictures of my late son . He deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan. In these photos he was helping to distribute coats to the children of Afghanistan. It was the highlight of his Afghanistan deployment.

20443-559906417531-164002362-32684669-1192814-n.jpg

22061-220846168780-173440373780-3016939-4274988-n.jpg

22061-220857803780-173440373780-3017031-6491690-n.jpg

Teared up for a minute.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Define “they”, because if you’ve been there, “they” want freedom, “they” want Levi’s, “they” want to be free to speak their mind without fear of swift and cruel reprisal, “they” want to listen to hip hop, “they” actually like the American/Coalition troops. There are a few select holdouts that want “them” to stay in the Stone Age, and THAT is who we are fighting.

I think it's quite obvious that this is not the case.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    “They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. they’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way," - Trump.

Actually, that is how it works. Why can't he just shut up and take the win

I know some here just love this line, but it's true: We're America. We're better than that.

No, we're not

**** with us and we'll **** you up

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Snipezze
    Top Bottom