• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I
    How is this a bad refection on DeSantis? Just looking at the title insinuates that DeSantis "covets" a Soros endorsement. I don't believe he would ever seek, or tout Soro's endorsement let alone "covet" one. If anyone can show me otherwise, I would then say that I was wrong and it's a bad look for DeSantis and only then.

IMO this is a bull**** attempt by the author to mislead and make DeSantis look bad, One doesn't have to go any further than the title to realize it and if Trump picks up on it and tweets about it in an attempt to mutually tie DeSantis to Soros i would call bull**** on him as well. If he doesn't then I would say good on him for not disseminating the bull****
    Ts just click bait to make money

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Endorsement? My ******* ***!

Soro's comments were that DeSantis is "is shrewd, ruthless, and ambitious,” and, “He is likely to be the Republican candidate."

Likewise, “This could induce Trump, whose narcissism has turned into a disease, to run as a third-party candidate. This would lead to a Democratic landslide and force the Republican Party to reform itself..."

He's licking his chops that Trump will lose TWICE in 2024, losing the Rep Primaries, then running as an Independent and LOSING a SECOND time in the general... allowing his evil empire to keep power.
    Thank goodness no Trump supporters will vote for 3rd party candidates!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Maybe the message being given those Trump supporters shouldn't be 'We can do it without you' - if you don't want to be proved wrong, that is
    So the message from Trump supporters is if it doesn't go the way I want, I'm taking my ball and going home? I didn't vote for Trump in the first primary, he sure as hell wasn't my first choice, but I did vote for him in the general. From your tone it doesn't seem you would be willing to do so if he lost this one.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So the message from Trump supporters is if it doesn't go the way I want, I'm taking my ball and going home? I didn't vote for Trump in the first primary, he sure as hell wasn't my first choice, but I did vote for him in the general. From your tone it doesn't seem you would be willing to do so if he lost this one.
    I think Bug's position has been well established and that is due to a small few that have said they would not vote for Trump ever again even if he won the primary why then should he vote for another nominee in the general if they should defeat Trump in the primary because of it.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I think Bug's position has been well established and that is due to a small few that have said they would not vote for Trump ever again even if he won the primary why then should he vote for another nominee in the general if they should defeat Trump in the primary because of it.
    That's Bugs new position...it's not that well established.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So pretty much what I said, if my guy doesn't win I'm taking my ball and going home.

Top Bottom