• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh, gosh! Someone posted a piece about news involving DeSantis and it was SLANTED coverage :nailbite:

Applying the same standards that are in play for Trump supporters, why do you worship DeSantis so?

Your favorite politician is being treated unfairly! Let me go find my tiny violin

I'm just not seeing why slanted coverage is only a tragedy when the slant taken isn't to your liking

end transmission
    Oh I see, that's how it is. I guess only you can call foul when Trump has a hit piece done on him, but others can't when one is done to DeSantis. Got it.

over and out.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wrong again. I'm saying I've LONG since run out of ****s to give about how someone else's favorite politician is treated

I'm not saying I can remember you posting hit pieces on Trump, but I'm also not saying I remember you raising an objection when others did

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wrong again. I'm saying I've LONG since run out of ****s to give about how someone else's favorite politician is treated

I'm not saying I can remember you posting hit pieces on Trump, but I'm also not saying I remember you raising an objection when others did
    Why can't it then apply to others that have long since run out of ****'s to give about how someone else's favorite politician is treated as well? You want to stand up for your guy, but you don't like it when others stand up for "their" guy and then you get all" stampy footee" because they would'nt do it for your favorite politician.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Still in the weeds. I pretty quickly learned no one was going to defend Trump except me and a few others

Just don't understand why I should care that DeSantis is supposedly being treated unfairly

Guess I'll just go with it is blasphemy and call it a day

Over and out

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Still in the weeds. I pretty quickly learned no one was going to defend Trump except me and a few others

Just don't understand why I should care that DeSantis is supposedly being treated unfairly

Guess I'll just go with it is blasphemy and call it a day

Over and out
    Roger. Who is asking you to give a **** about DeSantis? You wouldn't anyway and I don't recall that you ever have. So if you can stand up for Trump why can't others stand up for their potential candidate the same as you when they feel they are being treated unfairly without you getting in a huff and going "Hey I don't give a **** about your guy...what about my guy?"

Over and out'

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    One more thing I feel is important to address Bug. I don't believe that I've ever referred to you or other Trump supporters as being "Trump worshipers" Others may have and the reason that I haven't is because I believe that you believe the same as I and that is we both do not worship any mortal human beings. We do not worship false Gods.

end transmission.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We need a belly laugh emoji for this stuff.

Just got an email from a conservative news source. Headline is “George Soros Fears a 2024 Desantis Ticket”.

So are they just stirring the pot too? Are they idiots that cannot understand the news?

Get over yourselves! I posted a link and you guys lose your minds over normal political discourse.
    Obviously that’s a nutty take too. Anyone who heard what Soros actually said could not come away thinking Soros fears Desantis. Je explicitly said he wants that outcome so that Trump would run 3rd party and split the vote.

Which conservative outlet said it? I want to put them on my list of propaganda sites.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, gosh! Someone posted a piece about news involving DeSantis and it was SLANTED coverage :nailbite:

Applying the same standards that are in play for Trump supporters, why do you worship DeSantis so?

Your favorite politician is being treated unfairly! Let me go find my tiny violin

I'm just not seeing why slanted coverage is only a tragedy when the slant taken isn't to your liking

end transmission
    Why do you think there’s a DeSantis cult presence here? I don’t see any of the telltale signs.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    One more thing I feel is important to address Bug. I don't believe that I've ever referred to you or other Trump supporters as being "Trump worshipers" Others may have and the reason that I haven't is because I believe that you believe the same as I and that is we both do not worship any mortal human beings. We do not worship false Gods.
    D'accord. It is why I find being accused of worshipping Trump so distasteful

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    IMO a slight difference between your example and this.

As for your link, I haven't seen anyone having a problem with what Soros said, except maybe for those on the Trump side. But what I have seen a problem with is the spin and that Soros endorsed him.
    Cannot see the same words from a adversary and define them the same. Got it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Y'all aren't gonna start this TG **** all over again, are you?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought it was GWP, or somebody GWP cited, wasn't drinking enough of the DeSantaid and it fur balled from there
    Mike said that the link he posted from Conservative Treehouse was the source and that GWP had gotten the Soros/DeSantis bit from them. I thought it was the other way around because most of what I've seen on the internet was citing GWP claiming that Soros endorsed DeSantis. And as we know, it turned out to be ******** regardless.

Top Bottom