• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He is a runner, you know…
    Upon further review even though he is posting at a good clip most of his posts I've seen I would not consider them to be worthless one liners like your typical runner but that's for the mods to decide.

Although I did see his intro thread and he makes no bones about it he is here to find some deals and do some trading he is aware of the 50 quality post rule or that he can become a site supporter instead.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Desantis is at war with his state's largest employer. So basically the same business acumen as Trump, which is zero.
    It is incredible how much pro-capitalists don't support actual capitalists. Go figure.
    The problem is they’re not free market capitalists. They’re crony capitalists. I don’t have a problem with DeSantis peeling off some of that crony.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Upon further review even though he is posting at a good clip most of his posts I've seen I would not consider them to be worthless one liners like your typical runner but that's for the mods to decide.

Although I did see his intro thread and he makes no bones about it he is here to find some deals and do some trading he is aware of the 50 quality post rule or that he can become a site supporter instead.
    Well. I didn’t see that one.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Desantis is at war with his state's largest employer. So basically the same business acumen as Trump, which is zero.
    It is incredible how much pro-capitalists don't support actual capitalists. Go figure.
    Disney climbed in the ring with DeSantis by criticizing legislative matters. Maybe they should have thought about the possibility he might beat them like a drum before they laced up those gloves

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh, and since we like polls again (at least the ones taken in postage stamp sized New England states that cleave to the anti-Trump agenda)

Bon Appétit

According to an average of the latest GOP nomination horse race polls, Trump remains the front-runner in a field of actual and potential rivals. The former president registers at 46% support, with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis at 30%.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Disney climbed in the ring with DeSantis by criticizing legislative matters.
    It's weird how so many 'brands' feel the need to inject themselves in to politics. Shouldn't Levi's concentrate on selling jeans in stead of commenting on men playing women's sports? Even if Levi's employees were 99% on board with Levi's official position, why bother commenting? **Levi's used generically to demonstrate a 'brand'. I have no idea if Levi's has taken a position on dudes pretending to be chicks while engaging in sports

DeSantis has produced a lot of headlines, actions and thoughts I agree with. But he won't be able to govern nationally the way he's been able to govern locally. I abhor many of his backers, but I can't help and wonder if some of the adulation bestowed upon him by the establishment RINOs is more about thwarting Trump than elevating DeSantis. Obviously if DeSantis weren't around those slimy snakes still wouldn't back the America First candidate, regardless of the AF candidate's name.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Not backing anyone backed by George Soros …. Period !
    Just another closet Rino , who’s come out of the closet being back by Soros

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Disney climbed in the ring with DeSantis by criticizing legislative matters. Maybe they should have thought about the possibility he might beat them like a drum before they laced up those gloves
    It’s good that a candidate who has announced can finally edge out a guy who hasn’t announced.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    yote my man. You are falling for what the Trumpers want you to do. This is the kind of thing we have been talking about. Websites like CTH and GWP and people Like Kari Lake want you to react this way by getting you to believe that DeSantis and Soros are in league together thru misleading hit piece articles published by CTH and then picked up by GWP followed by their useful idiot Kari Lake disseminating it.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    yote my man. You are falling for what the Trumpers want you to do. This is the kind of thing we have been talking about. Websites like CTH and GWP and people Like Kari Lake want you to react this way by getting you to believe that DeSantis and Soros are in league together thru misleading hit piece articles published by CTH and then picked up by GWP followed by their useful idiot Kari Lake disseminating it.
    Gee, I thought Kari Lake was based and America First and we used to like her

Is it because she had the election stolen ... oops, forgot what audience I was addressing ... because she lost?

Criticize the Golden Child and they sure turn on you fast. You SURE there isn't some kind of DeSantis cult thing going on?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Gee, I thought Kari Lake was based and America First and we used to like her

Is it because she had the election stolen ... oops, forgot what audience I was addressing ... because she lost?

Criticize the Golden Child and they sure turn on you fast. You SURE there isn't some kind of DeSantis cult thing going on?
    Well, I understand you are fine with Kari Lake using bull*** tactics that were programmed into her by CTH and GWP, No surprise there. She wears the useful idiot tag well. This has nothing to do with what went on in AZ.

The boogie man DeSantis cult is giving you night sweats Bug. BOO!

Top Bottom