• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Cannot see the same words from a adversary and define them the same. Got it.
    Sure I can. Difference is in the scenario given it would be a third coach saying he hopes one of the two coaches that his team will be competing against wins so that the loser will sabotage the winning coach in the Superbowl.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I thought it was GWP, or somebody GWP cited, wasn't drinking enough of the DeSantaid and it fur balled from there
    If this is in regards to my post, I wasn't talking about the article being discussed here. I was asking if there was a name in the email that Mike got for a conservative website that had an article with the headline

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They weren't the ones saying that hotness is a reason for voting for someone.
    Oh man the drooling going on in that now closed Tulsi thread was making the entire INGO site sticky. Posting pictures of an actress in a bikini, being passed off as Tulsi, (third thread that happened in).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No. I think the people who go on about how those they disagree with are being too simplistic are ... yeah, you've got it ... too simplistic when it suits their own biases - which of course don't exist, or if they do they certainly don't affect their reasoned analyses

I think the word was facile. :):

it's not bias that allowed me to understand that the Soros endorsement was nonsense. And, boy did you guys distance yourselves from that once you figured out the real context. So then you started making up elaborate stories about how it really means Trump is bestest.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If this is in regards to my post, I wasn't talking about the article being discussed here. I was asking if there was a name in the email that Mike got for a conservative website that had an article with the headline
    Well that's how I took it. But I guess I'm biased? :):

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Sure I can. Difference is in the scenario given it would be a third coach saying he hopes one of the two coaches that his team will be competing against wins so that the loser will sabotage the winning coach in the Superbowl.
    Deflecting from the point. If someone says an adversary is “shrewd, ruthless, and ambitious” what do those words mean? To me it is a begrudging complement.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh man the drooling going on in that now closed Tulsi thread was making the entire INGO site sticky. Posting pictures of an actress in a bikini, being passed off as Tulsi, (third thread that happened in).

Tulsi Gabbard is attractive, for her age, and status. Tulsi Gabbard is a Democrat, no matter what she says on the podcast circuit. Tulsi cannot be trusted. See? Multiple things can be true at the same time. That she can't be trusted weighs zero on her physical attractiveness.

Also. Posting photos of Tulsi, or as it turned out in some cases, probably just Tulsi look-a-likes was a joke, because you guys were taking it way to seriously.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

I know that thread, can you point out anywhere in it where those who were "drooling" were saying that is a reason for voting for her? Or liking what she says politically? I only remember one or two people who insinuated that. I wonder who they could be? And could it be that those who think that of others, is how they truly thing? You know that thing, I think it's called projection or something or another. And if that's the case and they really like Trump...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Conservative News Zone, have no idea who that is and do not care, just thought the headline was funny

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Deflecting from the point. If someone says an adversary is “shrewd, ruthless, and ambitious” what do those words mean? To me it is a begrudging complement.
    Nah, not deflecting. A begrudging complement, is not the same as an endorsement. But you seem to be intelligent enough to know that.

Conservative News Zone, have no idea who that is and do not care, just thought the headline was funny
    Thanks much. I have no idea either.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Mike said that the link he posted from Conservative Treehouse was the source and that GWP had gotten the Soros/DeSantis bit from them. I thought it was the other way around because most of what I've seen on the internet was citing GWP claiming that Soros endorsed DeSantis. And as we know, it turned out to be ******** regardless.
    dri-dusk-dogfight3.jpg copy.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Oh, whatever else could it have meant. If only there were more context to those remarks so that we might know what Soros meant. But, alas, Conservative Treehouse, despite their vast journalistic prowess, could not find the full speech anywhere on the internet.

It's a mystery really that they could get as much as they did. We were all blessed to have them to parse these things for us, since the full context was nowhere to be found.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes, but not an "endorsement" of that adversary. Did Soro;s say he was giving DeSantis an "endorsement" like CTH and GWP tried to spin it? Right from the get-go they said DeSantis won a "coveted" Soros "endorsement" as if DeSantis "coveted" one and he wanted Soros to be on board with him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wrong again. I'm saying I've LONG since run out of ****s to give about how someone else's favorite politician is treated

I'm not saying I can remember you posting hit pieces on Trump, but I'm also not saying I remember you raising an objection when others did

Who has revealed their favorite politician. To me that's like saying you have a favorite bucket of ****.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Tulsi Gabbard is attractive, for her age, and status. Tulsi Gabbard is a Democrat, no matter what she says on the podcast circuit. Tulsi cannot be trusted. See? Multiple things can be true at the same time. That she can't be trusted weighs zero on her physical attractiveness.

Also. Posting photos of Tulsi, or as it turned out in some cases, probably just Tulsi look-a-likes was a joke, because you guys were taking it way to seriously.
    Go read the threads. After sexy pics were posted posts paraphrased like below appeared from several until I started calling it out.

“That Tulsi is hot, gonna have to look into her, could be interesting.”

I think they should look into her positions. LOL

They also clearly had no idea what she stands for, but the pic of Tulsi and of an actress in a bikini was all it took to get some onboard...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes, but not an "endorsement" of that adversary. Did Soro;s say he was giving DeSantis an "endorsement" like CTH and GWP tried to spin it? Right from the get-go they said DeSantis won a "coveted" Soros "endorsement" as if DeSantis "coveted" one and he wanted Soros to be on board with him.
    They should have used purple on it. LOL

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know that thread, can you point out anywhere in it where those who were "drooling" were saying that is a reason for voting for her? Or liking what she says politically? I only remember one or two people who insinuated that. I wonder who they could be? And could it be that those who think that of others, is how they truly thing? You know that thing, I think it's called projection or something or another. And if that's the case and they really like Trump...
    She's attractive for her age. By objective standards. But that don't mean I'd ever vote for her. Basic income? Nope. I'm not sure how she would ever convince me that she's grown away from that insanity.

I kinda think she flipped sides because Democrats rejected her. So she's saying the things that many conservatives like to hear. But anyway, the drooling was a bit of a friendly troll. I'll admit to that. They were taking it her too seriously.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    To be clear there are two posts where I affirm it was not an endorsement and said the article was wrong to say that.
    Yes, but the post of yours I was responding to was this.
    If a Philadelphia GM said we lost the super bowl to a coach that is shrewd, ruthless, and ambitious, is it far fetched to believe that was complementary? Might it not be interrupted as an endorsement of how good a coach he really is?

Top Bottom