• ...and so much more!
  • Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Ahh i see the type of people here now. I was hoping it wouldn't be like this where everyone is against everyone who says anything. I left Texas to be here and the similar page there was amazing people and not like this. I will bow out of this pissing match. I'm here for the classifieds anyhow.

I have 100's of pounds and primer and loaded ammo above 100k each. At some point when I unpack and set up the reloading room maybe I'll share a pic. I have machine guns so I do go through alot but I dont get to shoot them as much as I like and unless I find a place to shoot Full auto I wont go through much
    The INGO playground can be rough sometimes. I hope you will stick around. We all have knowledge to contribute to discussions and it sounds like you are well established in the hobby.

Keep in mind you are relatively new to this forum and some new folks are prone to exaggerate and speak in absolutes.

Staying out of pissing matches is always good form sir.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    A country halting export of war materials? In such a peaceful time as now? I'm surprised no one saw that coming..

As soon as The tanks rolled into Ukraine many people knew powder of all sorts was going to be in short supply.
    Cellulose is just plant fiber, we can make it here easily.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Ahh i see the type of people here now. I was hoping it wouldn't be like this where everyone is against everyone who says anything. I left Texas to be here and the similar page there was amazing people and not like this. I will bow out of this pissing match. I'm here for the classifieds anyhow.

I have 100's of pounds and primer and loaded ammo above 100k each. At some point when I unpack and set up the reloading room maybe I'll share a pic. I have machine guns so I do go through alot but I dont get to shoot them as much as I like and unless I find a place to shoot Full auto I wont go through much
    No pissing matches here, prove what you posted?

How did you move that from Texas?

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette

Ah, a true classic response to shitstorm threads!

C86328FD-3F79-4623-933E-443702858781.jpeg

OP, welcome. As others have noted, new guys often embellish their stories, so naturally we’re all a bit skeptical of them. There are several people in this very thread who’ve been in the game (shooting and commercial loading) for a long time, so they’re naturally not going to stomach BS well. Just make sure you can back up your statements, and you can say anything you want. :)

But yes, avoiding pissing matches is generally suggested lol.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You would figure that the government would have kept a nitration works going somewhere in this country. I do remember early in Trump's term he wanted all navy ships to be built with US made steel but was told the types used in much of ship construction just were not made here anymore. Never heard how that was sorted out.

Well, there's always home made black powder and soft lead.;)

tradeus.jpg

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Ah, a true classic response to shitstorm threads!

View attachment 384019

OP, welcome. As others have noted, new guys often embellish their stories, so naturally we’re all a bit skeptical of them. There are several people in this very thread who’ve been in the game (shooting and commercial loading) for a long time, so they’re naturally not going to stomach BS well. Just make sure you can back up your statements, and you can say anything you want. :)

But yes, avoiding pissing matches is generally suggested lol.
    What can I say. I love the classics lol

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Have yall heard that China as of this last week said it is stopping ALL exports of Antimony and Cellulose? They had reduced exports but now stopping them all together. They accounted for 63% or so of world supply. I heard rumors that the ammo makers are in panic mode and expecting there to be no short term fix and driving costs up 200-400% from current.
    Well it's time for an American to fill the need.
    We can get things up and running pretty quickly if we didn't have a mountain of red tape to go through.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Guns and Ammo had an article on powder shortage looming due to major portion being delivered for the war. There was a comparison chart about one missile versus the thousands of cartridges that amount would produce and how many of the rocket/missiles were shot from both sides in a 24 hour period.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    The world economy has a lot of single points of failure. Someone posted on the Helena Thread that NC was the sole source for silica sand for chips.

I guess stock up when you can and hold on for the ride?

Top Bottom