• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Mentioned somewhere that Michael Savage stated the route the BLM march was taking place was not publicized.
    Soooo.... How did the BLM killer know where to station?

I looked at the Dallas Police twitter feed and they were live posting updates of where the march was prior to the shooting. Not saying thats how he knew, just an observation.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I looked at the Dallas Police twitter feed and they were live posting updates of where the march was prior to the shooting. Not saying thats how he knew, just an observation.

It doesn't take long to drive or walk to a parking garage ahead of the protest and walk up some stairs.

Remember the other suspects, they were not shooters, but "are connected" they could have been lookouts or drove him there. We will know in time.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    The basement dwelling YouTube conspiracy nuts who get their gun knowledge from COD are floating hoax and false flag theories based on the sparking bullets.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...Gun control to them is about assigning power to their protected classes who carry out their political agendas in ways they themselves can't get their hands dirty with. Why do you think this happens on a day that the clinton foundation and hillary's investigations would have dominated the news cycle?...

Hillary and Obama are dancing a jig right now. Be it in police blood or not, this is a gift to them to take the news cycle away from their blatant lies and illegal actions. Not to mention leading them right into the routine gun control dialog, which we need to understand is working much better than we're giving it credit.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just stay away.
    Seems those in charge are willing to let the city be looted and burned over being called a racist.
    Hopefully not here but this has been the norm.

shooter has to be better than decent if it's with irons.
    Unlike the M1A, scope rings are cheap, and VERY stable. The SKS doesnt drill/tap the reciever, you replace the ENTIRE receiver top, and it has the rings welded in place. By far the most stable rings I have ever seen. :): (provided you didnt trim down too much of the cover as you were fitting it)

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    I was at the City County building today and gave my condolences and appreciation to multiple officers and everyone of them thanked me. It felt good to do so.
    One was a lieutenant and I told him it is sad that I as a lawful gun owner and carrier may be punished by some people in Washington for the actions of others. He replied it was not right for that to happen and thanked me.
    And I'm full of joy that the Dallas police killed that silly SOB, Just waiting for someone to start complaining about how they did him in.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I was at the City County building today and gave my condolences and appreciation to multiple officers and everyone of them thanked me. It felt good to do so.
    One was a lieutenant and I told him it is sad that I as a lawful gun owner and carrier may be punished by some people in Washington for the actions of others. He replied it was not right for that to happen and thanked me.
    And I'm full of joy that the Dallas police killed that silly SOB, Just waiting for someone to start complaining about how they did him in.
    You probably haven't seen this thread yet. It's a doozy.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-political-discussion/417126-bombs-really.html

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Holy cow, I missed that one. Deadly force is deadly force. Whether you shoot them, stab them, run them over with a car, or blow them up with a little bomb, the outcome is the same. If deadly force is justified, then it's justified.
    Yeah. Some people in the thread said that the National Guard should have been called to blow this guy up or something. They had a problem with the po-po doing it.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Holy cow, I missed that one. Deadly force is deadly force. Whether you shoot them, stab them, run them over with a car, or blow them up with a little bomb, the outcome is the same. If deadly force is justified, then it's justified.

Just food for thought. Deadly force is deadly force, but this is setting a dangerous precedent. Will this become the norm now? Is this the answer to bunkered terrorists? I thought a situation of this nature called for SWAT. It is what they have been trained to handle isn't it? Don't get me wrong. I'm far from being a bleeding heart liberal. It's just a little unnerving that police have now included limited explosives in their arsenal. I'm surprised that they didn't use an armored vehicle to approach and trap the shooter. I do understand that they were concerned about possible explosives, but is the answer to use explosives themselves? Will police now use explosives just because they are concerned any nut job might have explosives?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah. Some people in the thread said that the National Guard should have been called to blow this guy up or something. They had a problem with the po-po doing it.
    If someone is shooting at the police then kill them with whatever you have. Just get it done fast.
    What I personaly think the ARMED national guard should be called in for is any black rally or protest. If they start burning **** down or blocking highways or shooting or damaging anything then shoot them.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Fascinating how all those hyperventilating about "militarized police" sound like the alarmist know-nothings that they really are, isn't it?
    I just hope the creep saw that thing coming at him right before the red button was pressed.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom