• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    They have been caught. Sickening.

Brothers arrested for west Indianapolis Craigslist murder - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Oh and guess what,

Gary chase yields stolen car, teens : Gary News

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Too bad the little F-ers weren't in jail where they belong.:xmad:

I'm sure a family member will make a statement shortly about what good boys they are and how they would never do nothin like that. Stealin a car, running from police, dealing drugs, sure. But shooting someone, NEVER!

Just make them both dead.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Local News just announced arrests made. BBI please pass Thanks from our group to yours for getting these Jacka$$es!

They have been caught. Sickening.

Brothers arrested for west Indianapolis Craigslist murder - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Oh and guess what,

Gary chase yields stolen car, teens : Gary News

Apologies if this has already been posted.

GREAT NEWS!
    Sadly nothing will bring the man back or ease his family and friends pain but these ****ers won't be able to do it to anyone else! Good Job to our IMPD detectives and any other Leo's who solved this!

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Too bad the little F-ers weren't in jail where they belong.:xmad:

I'm sure a family member will make a statement shortly about what good boys they are and how they would never do nothin like that. Stealin a car, running from police, dealing drugs, sure. But shooting someone, NEVER!

Just make them both dead.

I always like "They were good people just trying to make ends meet."

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Local News just announced arrests made. BBI please pass Thanks from our group to yours for getting these Jacka$$es!

Thanks, and I'm glad its public info an arrest was made. A lot of very dedicated men and women put a lot of time and resources into a quick apprehension on this one. My own role was a very small part of it.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I usually take an armed friend with me when I go to buy something off of craigslist. Friends will call me to go with them as well. Has worked well so far.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I usually take an armed friend with me when I go to buy something off of craigslist. Friends will call me to go with them as well. Has worked well so far.

My rules for a successful craigslist deal:

1) Public place
    2) Always, always, ALWAYS speak on the phone beforehand. Texting and email are fine for initial contact, but I always have multiple phone conversations with people. If my gut says no for any reason at all, it's off no matter how good of a deal it seems to be
    3) While on the phone, ask what they want the item for or why they are getting rid of it. No immediate answer or you get a stupid answer? No deal.
    4) Always be armed

I've turned down many "good" deals but have dealt a lot on Craigslist with no issues. There's no way that guy should have gone to the apartment complex. He was probably good at heart and never expected that to happen. What a tragedy...

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Scary... I have a dish washer and stove [both unused / new] for sale that I was going to put on CL...

Maybe I should list it here first?

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I will also throw this out there...

TRUST YOUR INTUITION!

I'm guessing before the "transaction" took place the victim had a gut feeling telling him that something was wrong, but he told himself that gut instinct is wrong and everything would be fine. Maybe because it was the "politically correct" thing to think and/or because he didn't want to offend anyone.

This is is purely speculation, but I just read the book "Gift of Fear" and thought that maybe it applied here.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Scary... I have a dish washer and stove [both unused / new] for sale that I was going to put on CL...

Maybe I should list it here first?
    If the stove is stainless/black and electric, PM me. I would be inclined to use the classifieds here first before trying on craigslist.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    LTCH Glock cell phone and backup
    How many good men have to die?
    Find the thugs and hang them after due process now that we are a kindler gentler society.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

TRUST YOUR INTUITION!

I texted a CL seller about a car that I REALLY wanted. When I asked for a time and an address to come see the car, his response was, you bringin the 8K in cash, or just lookin? I told him thanks, but I am no longer interested. My spidey senses were tingling and while he was probably legit and just sick of kids and losers with no $$$ wasting his time, I didn't feel the need to find out.

Quick before they spread their genes.

10-1 it's too late. For some reason, scumbags like these seem to have sperm that can penetrate kevlar.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

TRUST YOUR INTUITION!

I'm guessing before the "transaction" took place the victim had a gut feeling telling him that something was wrong, but he told himself that gut instinct is wrong and everything would be fine. Maybe because it was the "politically correct" thing to think and/or because he didn't want to offend anyone.

This is is purely speculation, but I just read the book "Gift of Fear" and thought that maybe it applied here.
    I'm reading that book right now. On page 109, Promises To Kill. This book is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone concerned with situational awareness.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom