• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    I am not a Yeager fan. His 1911 comments really illustrated what a narrow minders blowhard he is. I do however, believe in the Constitution. Specifically the first amendment in this case.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    YbDJB.jpg

Who am I kidding? Fenway is rolling in the dough and paid Yeager to offer Esrice a free class just to make him feel better about himself. He was going to pay Yeager to give everyone a class, but it cut into his Bughatti funds.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I actually had taken this video down after hearing from a lot of people that I should not be criticizing a fellow gun enthusiast...I actually believed that for a while. I was wrong.

Yeager is a total and complete disgrace to the entire shooting community and to all responsible gun owners and users:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgKXRIGZcOQ

Where can I signup for lessons? Or do I just subscribe to your spewtube channel?

While James tact was off, I do believe he had good intentions in this video. And while he did not directly threaten anyone, is he really saying anything different than when Charlton Heston said "They can pry it from my cold dead hands" or us when we recite the mantra "molon labe".

If feinstein's wishes go through with no transfers, and forfeiture upon death. That is the same thing as confiscation. I am very frustrated.

And while everyone keeps saying our fight is in the courts and in the political spectrum, what happens when we lose a battle? What happens if we lose this war?

I think these are the things that are in the back of our heads, and I would hope that WE are not naive enough to take JY's words as a literal threat.

"Give me liberty or give me death." I wonder if they held that speaker and took away his RtKBA? Hmmm.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Where can I signup for lessons? Or do I just subscribe to your spewtube channel?

While James tact was off, I do believe he had good intentions in this video. And while he did not directly threaten anyone, is he really saying anything different than when Charlton Heston said "They can pry it from my cold dead hands" or us when we recite the mantra "molon labe".

If feinstein's wishes go through with no transfers, and forfeiture upon death. That is the same thing as confiscation. I am very frustrated.

And while everyone keeps saying our fight is in the courts and in the political spectrum, what happens when we lose a battle? What happens if we lose this war?

I think these are the things that are in the back of our heads, and I would hope that WE are not naive enough to take JY's words as a literal threat.

"Give me liberty or give me death." I wonder if they held that speaker and took away his RtKBA? Hmmm.
    In other words. "If this goes one inch further i'm gonna start killing people" JY was just paraphrasing Heston's proclamation. Right?

Last edited:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    So, where is the money that Yeager was given? How does that linked post give the impression that the mods have given Yeager money? Yeah, Fenway sent a t-shirt and a cap. He does that all the time. I've given several members here free caps, patches, etc. I just sent out a couple just last week.

What argument are you suggesting that "free" doesn't negate? The fact that the swag to Yeager was free or the classes to me and esrice were free?

Actually that he gave you and esrice free stuff creates a much greater conflict of interest or appearance thereof than if you had paid for services rendered.

That is particularly so when the "gift" is at least partially in response to negative publicity on this site.

I am in no way questioning your or esrice's integrity nor impugning your character; I think quite highly of both of you. However, in my line of work conflicts-of-interest are a huge deal and when one is created, it doesn't just go away because the people in question have integrity.

Plus, this site has done plenty of other things to create at least the appearance of favoritism for JY. Unlocking a locked thread so Wetsu can have the last word and then relocking it comes to mind. So does a mod-who-got-free-stuff publicly and unequivocally claiming that Jeremy is a liar when from where I sit that is possible but far from established.

Best,

Joe

Last edited:

Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    Grabbed some classic Yeager off one of his videos...hilarious stuff:

"I use swear words because I'm a man."

"If you know the most modest amount about shooting, you know I'm not a coward."

"Their command center is down in the basement in their mom's house."

"I go to a lot of conventions, NRA conventions...seek me out...say it to my face."

"My points are logical and scientific because they are irrefutable."

"I have a couple of tattoos. One is basically a Samurai in full tactical gear, kind of blends my philosophies of modern fighting. I like tattoos and I'll be getting more."

"I'm told I have an ego problem all the time. Only somebody with an ego problem would tell me I have an ego problem."

"I've got the mind of a scientist, the body of Rambo and a c***k like a boa constrictor."

"My IQ has been tested at the lowest at 128. There's a 97% chance I'm smarter than you."

"How can I kill man with one finger? Put it on a trigger."

"I shrug my shoulder and tug on my shirt. It's a nervous tick. I'm here giving you free information that has taken me my entire adult life to gather. Is my twitch that relevant?"

"I like this style of shirt and I'm told I'm too old to wear this style of shirt. Type in "tattoo shirts" on Amazon and you'll find cool shirts like this one."

"Why are you such a bad ass? I'm half German and half Scotch/Irish. That explains my propensity for violence."

"The whole world makes fun of me."

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    There is no spoon.

Well, now that all these posts are merged I don't even know where to begin. I have friends here in this state that remind me very much of James Yeager. They are the most fiercely loyal friends I have ever had and I wouldn't trade them for anything. That being said, I understand completely where Mr Yeager was coming from and I understand why all you butt hurt blowhards that can't help but talk about how much you hate a guy you've NEVER even met based on some Internet videos are coming from as well.

I've been kind of upset about how people treat a person they've never met based solely on the fact he says what's on his mind. He never asked anyone to agree with him. Did his 1911 video sting a little, yeah it did, but even I know he's right, the only way a 1911 could survive that many rounds without a malfunction is if you hand picked the 1911 and the ammunition, which would have to be stupid clean firing and reliable. Could it be done, yes, and the operator would pay a premium to have done it.

He has, regardless of your opinions of him done a miraculous thing for the firearms industry, he's accepted the role of the brat prince and been the public whipping boy for being brutally honest and sometimes wrong, and sometimes we are ALL wrong. If you've ever even been to his website you'd know that he and his team train all the time on top of offering training, why, because they know that you can never stop learning, you cannot settle. If he's ever wrong he's likely to admit it, move on and never look back, unlike all the people that lambast him for expressing his opinions.

On this most recent video he obviously lost his cool. What he said has been said before by countless numbers of people, the fact that he faces a penalty for his WORDS, only goes to show that the country we live in is going down hill. This country was founded on the words he eschewed in that video, he was speaking out against the perceived tyranny. Am I condoning his methods, no, but it is ridiculous that someone should face penalties for such an obviously emotional statement. A statement he apologized for mind you. Think about all the retarded things you've said in your life, now imagine you had your ltch stripped from you for saying those things.

I'm done, it's bed time.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Grabbed some classic Yeager off one of his videos...hilarious stuff:

"I use swear words because I'm a man."

"If you know the most modest amount about shooting, you know I'm not a coward."

"Their command center is down in the basement in their mom's house."

"I go to a lot of conventions, NRA conventions...seek me out...say it to my face."

"My points are logical and scientific because they are irrefutable."

"I have a couple of tattoos. One is basically a Samurai in full tactical gear, kind of blends my philosophies of modern fighting. I like tattoos and I'll be getting more."

"I'm told I have an ego problem all the time. Only somebody with an ego problem would tell me I have an ego problem."

"I've got the mind of a scientist, the body of Rambo and a c***k like a boa constrictor."

"My IQ has been tested at the lowest at 128. There's a 97% chance I'm smarter than you."

"How can I kill man with one finger? Put it on a trigger."

"I shrug my shoulder and tug on my shirt. It's a nervous tick. I'm here giving you free information that has taken me my entire adult life to gather. Is my twitch that relevant?"

"I like this style of shirt and I'm told I'm too old to wear this style of shirt. Type in "tattoo shirts" on Amazon and you'll find cool shirts like this one."

"Why are you such a bad ass? I'm half German and half Scotch/Irish. That explains my propensity for violence."

"The whole world makes fun of me."
    Forgot one.

"Stop giving me legal advice, I DON"T CARE"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well, now that all these posts are merged I don't even know where to begin. I have friends here in this state that remind me very much of James Yeager. They are the most fiercely loyal friends I have ever had and I wouldn't trade them for anything. That being said, I understand completely where Mr Yeager was coming from and I understand why all you butt hurt blowhards that can't help but talk about how much you hate a guy you've NEVER even met based on some Internet videos are coming from as well.

I've been kind of upset about how people treat a person they've never met based solely on the fact he says what's on his mind. He never asked anyone to agree with him. Did his 1911 video sting a little, yeah it did, but even I know he's right, the only way a 1911 could survive that many rounds without a malfunction is if you hand picked the 1911 and the ammunition, which would have to be stupid clean firing and reliable. Could it be done, yes, and the operator would pay a premium to have done it.

He has, regardless of your opinions of him done a miraculous thing for the firearms industry, he's accepted the role of the brat prince and been the public whipping boy for being brutally honest and sometimes wrong, and sometimes we are ALL wrong. If you've ever even been to his website you'd know that he and his team train all the time on top of offering training, why, because they know that you can never stop learning, you cannot settle. If he's ever wrong he's likely to admit it, move on and never look back, unlike all the people that lambast him for expressing his opinions.

On this most recent video he obviously lost his cool. What he said has been said before by countless numbers of people, the fact that he faces a penalty for his WORDS, only goes to show that the country we live in is going down hill. This country was founded on the words he eschewed in that video, he was speaking out against the perceived tyranny. Am I condoning his methods, no, but it is ridiculous that someone should face penalties for such an obviously emotional statement. A statement he apologized for mind you. Think about all the retarded things you've said in your life, now imagine you had your ltch stripped from you for saying those things.

I'm done, it's bed time.
    JY can have his opinions but other people with differing opinions are just "butthurt blowhards" ? :dunno: Another thing is that I don't alway's have to meet everyone I have a differing opinion with in person to voice my opinion on something they said or the way they presented their viewpoint. I don't have the resources or that kind of time.

Last edited:

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    JY can have his opinions but other people with differing opinions are just "butthurt blowhards" ? :dunno:

The butthurt blowhards comment was a test to get the trolls to come out from under their bridges, see if we could get to the root of the those peoples instability within their own lives that forces them to judge others they have not met. I'm friends with plenty of butthurt blowhards, I love them as dearly as my friends who are reasonable, but that's another story.....it really is bed time.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Actually that he gave you and esrice free stuff creates a much greater conflict of interest or appearance thereof than if you had paid for services rendered.

That is particularly so when the "gift" is at least partially in response to negative publicity on this site.

I am in no way questioning your or esrice's integrity nor impugning your character; I think quite highly of both of you. However, in my line of work conflicts-of-interest are a huge deal and when one is created, it doesn't just go away because the people in question have integrity.

Plus, this site has done plenty of other things to create at least the appearance of favoritism for JY. Unlocking a locked thread so Wetsu can have the last word and then relocking it comes to mind. So does a mod-who-got-free-stuff publicly and unequivocally claiming that Jeremy is a liar when from where I sit that is possible but far from established.

Best,

Joe

I worked in advertising for a number of years. Companies would provide products for testing and review, for free. There are two INGO mods who do some outstanding reviews, that can compete with anything that is found on the internet. Esrice happens to be one of them. The class was not given to Esrice in exchange for posting videos on INGO, because he was doing that LONG before Yeager contacted us. The class was provided in response to all of the trash talk going on on INGO about Yeager, but also to provide a review. There was no exchange of equal value (or any value) for services.

As for the thread that was reopened, that occurred because two members who were debating the issue contacted me and asked that I post WETSU's last comment. They can feel free to speak up if they desire, but neither person was WETSU. However, I believe I placed one of the persons' name in the thread explaining why I reopened it to insert WETSU's comment.

As for Jeremy, I am a veteran, but anyone can request the dates and locations of his unit's deployments. I'm not opening that can of worms anymore, but just submit a Freedom of Information Act request and see what you find out. If you need help with the procedure, just look on the internet. It's really easy to complete and the information comes back pretty fast.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...all you butt hurt blowhards that can't help but talk about how much you hate a guy you've NEVER even met based on some Internet videos are coming from as well.

I've been kind of upset about how people treat a person they've never met based solely on the fact he says what's on his mind. He never asked anyone to agree with him...

I'm not sure who you think you are with the name calling? James Yeager?

Mr. Yeager threw all of his supporters under the bus with his stupidity. At this moment, we can only guess at how much he has hurt the cause. The proof is in the most recent apology/lawyer video.

Forget about TR training, Mr. Yeager is supported by his YouTube subscribers/followers/etc. A whole lot of that has happened right here on INGO. We HAVE met him via the computer screen, the same place where he has hurt our interests. He is accountable for his words, as we all are.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The butthurt blowhards comment was a test to get the trolls to come out from under their bridges, see if we could get to the root of the those peoples instability within their own lives that forces them to judge others they have not met. I'm friends with plenty of butthurt blowhards, I love them as dearly as my friends who are reasonable, but that's another story.....it really is bed time.
    Oh I see, They are suppose to form and voice their own opinions on the "Real" JY and not the internet persona that he portrays which is all for show. Got It. :yesway:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I worked in advertising for a number of years. Companies would provide products for testing and review, for free. There are two INGO mods who do some outstanding reviews, that can compete with anything that is found on the internet. Esrice happens to be one of them. The class was not given to Esrice in exchange for posting videos on INGO, because he was doing that LONG before Yeager contacted us. The class was provided in response to all of the trash talk going on on INGO about Yeager, but also to provide a review. There was no exchange of equal value (or any value) for services.

The two bolded parts describe precisely why there is a conflict of interest. Step back and think through what you wrote there.

As for the thread that was reopened, that occurred because two members who were debating the issue contacted me and asked that I post WETSU's last comment. They can feel free to speak up if they desire, but neither person was WETSU. However, I believe I placed one of the persons' name in the thread explaining why I reopened it to insert WETSU's comment.
    Regardless of of if two, twenty, or two thousand members requested it, giving platform to only one person/viewpoint in a locked thread both looks like and is favoritism. If the thread is locked, it should be locked for everyone. That is unless some animals are more equal than others. Once again, think through what you just wrote.

As for Jeremy, I am a veteran, but anyone can request the dates and locations of his unit's deployments. I'm not opening that can of worms anymore, but just submit a Freedom of Information Act request and see what you find out. If you need help with the procedure, just look on the internet. It's really easy to complete and the information comes back pretty fast.
    If I were Fenway, I would be pretty damn hopeful that Jeremey was lying. If not, his staff on this site have probably created more than one cause of action for which he and they could potentially incur civil liability. Normally forums can't get in trouble for such, but when the staff gets involved they certainly can. Once again, I don't even know Jeremy's full name much less anything about him; but from what I do know it has been far from proven on here that he is a liar.

If he is not a liar, I wouldn't be surprised if his silence is at his lawyer's direction. Since he doesn't meet the "public figure" requirements under slander/libel/defamation; his burden and proof of damages requirements are not that high.

Joe

Last edited:
    Top Bottom