• Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Grabbed some classic Yeager off one of his videos...hilarious stuff:

"I use swear words because I'm a man."

"If you know the most modest amount about shooting, you know I'm not a coward."

"Their command center is down in the basement in their mom's house."

"I go to a lot of conventions, NRA conventions...seek me out...say it to my face."

"My points are logical and scientific because they are irrefutable."

"I have a couple of tattoos. One is basically a Samurai in full tactical gear, kind of blends my philosophies of modern fighting. I like tattoos and I'll be getting more."

"I'm told I have an ego problem all the time. Only somebody with an ego problem would tell me I have an ego problem."

"I've got the mind of a scientist, the body of Rambo and a c***k like a boa constrictor."

"My IQ has been tested at the lowest at 128. There's a 97% chance I'm smarter than you."

"How can I kill man with one finger? Put it on a trigger."

"I shrug my shoulder and tug on my shirt. It's a nervous tick. I'm here giving you free information that has taken me my entire adult life to gather. Is my twitch that relevant?"

"I like this style of shirt and I'm told I'm too old to wear this style of shirt. Type in "tattoo shirts" on Amazon and you'll find cool shirts like this one."

"Why are you such a bad ass? I'm half German and half Scotch/Irish. That explains my propensity for violence."

"The whole world makes fun of me."

My fav is when he shows off Marcus Luttrells Lone Survivor shirt and says, if you don't like it, tell Marcus and I am sure he will shove one up you ask.!!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Let's recap...

As for the thread that was reopened, that occurred because two members who were debating the issue contacted me and asked that I post WETSU's last comment. They can feel free to speak up if they desire, but neither person was WETSU. However, I believe I placed one of the persons' name in the thread explaining why I reopened it to insert WETSU's comment.

One of my biggest gripes is that Jeremy was railroaded based on nameless people.
    Que made a statement which could give someone the ability to make the same claim, so I decided to make a statement saying that it was me...
    I'll say it. I asked that WETSU be allowed to respond even though I knew I wouldn't be able to counter anything that was said.
    And here is your reply...
    so now you are dogging on top notch instructors that have nothing to do with a video?

Gotta love keyboard commandoes...
    So, I'll ask again...
    The only question I have is which part of my statement was dogging?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Let's recap...

One of my biggest gripes is that Jeremy was railroaded based on nameless people.
    Que made a statement which could give someone the ability to make the same claim, so I decided to make a statement saying that it was me...

And here is your reply...

So, I'll ask again...

Who's Jeremy?

Amsdorf

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Missouri
    Telling the world he is going to start killing people seems like the perfect way to persuade people in this "battle."

Not.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    okay, so I'll post the question directly to you.

DHS comes to YOUR door to confiscate your guns, what are you going to do?

Hand over the ones they can find. Exercise my right to remain silent. Hire a lawyer. Continue the fight.

-Paul

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    317966_462801307102085_1528905999_n.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    okay, so I'll post the question directly to you.

DHS comes to YOUR door to confiscate your guns, what are you going to do?

It wouldn't happen that way. If ban went into effect in which firearms were to be confiscated (which is laughable to begin with), LE wouldn't be going from house to house looking for guns. The weapons would most likely be confiscated as ownership was discovered in certain situations.

Top Bottom