• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Lets not forget, INGO mods hand this guy cash money to train them.

They are not unbiased here.

JY is thier choice to spend thier own time and money to learn from.

Of course they will defend the little ****er.

I find it sad that you think this is true.
    So what if they trained and spent time and money with Yeager. They didn't come back with tight t shirt, a twitch, bald head and a beard........
    Just because you train with someone doesn't mean you adopt them.
    Did you go to school, ( for the sake of argument we will assume so) did you have teachers that you liked what they taught, but didn't like them as a person?????
    BS METER is pegged here.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    If they actually start trying to confiscate that is the way it will start, with warrants for each of us.There is not an officer here that would not execute a warrant issued tomorrow against one of us. That is how it may start and each person painted as a sociopath

Right now they are talking about asking YOUR DOCTOR, to report if YOU HAVE guns.
    Ironic or not, that DOCTOR prescribes med's to you for various things (with me so far)
    Now lets say A NEW LIST OF DRUGS comes out as being DRUGS TO TREAT issues INCLUDING MENTAL ISSUES. So the drug YOU already take is now on a list of drugs for mental disorders EVEN IF THAT IS NOT why you are taking them........ Well there it is, you are taking meds listed for a mental condition, so NO GUN FOR YOU> No warrant needed.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Perhaps reviving this thread is a mistake but....

the "meet & greet" (which I much enjoyed) made me curious if the Yeager "full on rant" of 2013 made him far more popular than he was before?

Any idea if his subscribers, class popularity, etc went way up after that or is it about the same?

Top Bottom