• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Mouthing off and talking through your emotions never works out well. He had the time to sit, cool and compose himself and speak like a rational person. Maybe people would have listened to what be had to say in a more diplomatic fashion. Spouting off and ranting for the most part do not have good outcomes. Unfortunately this put him in with the rest of the buffoons...both those who argue for and against more gun laws. He should stick to what he knows best...tactical response...as that youtube clip didn't contain very much tact

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Not that I condone what James said or the way he said it, but the screaming hypocrisy of the left is just annoying as hell. Did anyone see this video, for example?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPpnyX8q0Uk

Why are we not focused on *this* versus someone who said something that a lot of here think but are smart enough not to post a video of us saying it in public?

There has been death threats posted online against gun owners, NRA members, and Wayne LaPierre specifically, but as far as I can find, there has not been any action taken.

Yeager makes a general "start shooting people" comment and gets his License suspended? :dunno:

It's just like the David Gregory deal. A Liberal possesses an "illegal" magazine on TV in DC, no charges. A citizen possesses one? Charges. :n00b:

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    There has been death threats posted online against gun owners, NRA members, and Wayne LaPierre specifically, but as far as I can find, there has not been any action taken.

Yeager makes a general "start shooting people" comment and gets his License suspended? :dunno:

It's just like the David Gregory deal. A Liberal possesses an "illegal" magazine on TV in DC, no charges. A citizen possesses one? Charges. :n00b:

Right. Check this out.

alexdeathtwitter.png

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Well Im not your friend.
    I could be. I'm willing to be.
    I don't even think carry permits or LTCH's should exist
    I agree with you. Let me ask you this, what, if anything, are you doing about it?
    If you disagree with that Im ok with it but you don't have to call names
    I don't disagree with you, and I didn't call you names.
    Ive reported your post.
    For what? :dunno:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI

Like those other people making death threats have concealed carry firearms licenses. :rolleyes:

Although who knows? A lot of liberals are hypocrites.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I could be. I'm willing to be. I agree with you. Let me ask you this, what, if anything, are you doing about it? I don't disagree with you, and I didn't call you names.For what? :dunno:

Its hard to have a civil discussion when you get called naive don't ya think? For future reference you should try letting your points do the talking instead of throwing a cheap shot in there. Thats what the left does though and I admit it seems to work well for them. When we call names and make threats we are nasty ugly murderous and get our "rights" taken away but when they do it its ok. The double standard is whats really disgusting and irritates me.
    On top of that you got the media covering for Obama or should I say in collusion with Obama and the lack of actual journalism almost across the board it seems is a reflection of how lacking our whole society is of a moral compass.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Like those other people making death threats have concealed carry firearms licenses. :rolleyes:

Although who knows? A lot of liberals are hypocrites.

They made actual specific threats, they should have been investigated for that.. "concealed carry firearms licenses" aren't the only issue here.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Yet it has not been proven to be illegal.

RIF. You were stating that the suspension of his carry license wasn't legal, that he didn't receive due process first. Or at least you were questioning it. I pointed out that suspension of his carry license very well could be, and appears to be, legal, and that due process comes afterward.

No one said Yeager's public statements rose to the level of illegality, nor merited arrest and incarceration. There are many things that aren't illegal that warrant the suspension or revocation of a carry license. Insanity comes to mind.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/3456878-post1.html

I can see how this linked post would give that impression.

also, IMO, "free" doesn't negate his argument.

So, where is the money that Yeager was given? How does that linked post give the impression that the mods have given Yeager money? Yeah, Fenway sent a t-shirt and a cap. He does that all the time. I've given several members here free caps, patches, etc. I just sent out a couple just last week.

What argument are you suggesting that "free" doesn't negate? The fact that the swag to Yeager was free or the classes to me and esrice were free?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So, where is the money that Yeager was given? How does that linked post give the impression that the mods have given Yeager money? Yeah, Fenway sent a t-shirt and a cap. He does that all the time. I've given several members here free caps, patches, etc. I just sent out a couple just last week.

What argument are you suggesting that "free" doesn't negate? The fact that the swag to Yeager was free or the classes to me and esrice were free?

Oh crap Que, I better send that INGO Patch back to you, don't want anyone to think you are playing favorites or throwing me money :D

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Exactly. And there were more like that against NRA Members right after SandyHook. PLENTY of time to have been investigated, and... nothing

I agree. I think the firearms carry licenses of Jennifer Lynn, thisisatravesty, Luke Stringer, Stephen Edwards, Tommy Young, Aquila Lesko, and Ben should be suspended.

Oh wait, they probably don't have one.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    RIF. You were stating that the suspension of his carry license wasn't legal, that he didn't receive due process first. Or at least you were questioning it. I pointed out that suspension of his carry license very well could be, and appears to be, legal, and that due process comes afterward.

You may be right but I think you get my point that I just disagree with how it works. Now guess what question I just set you up for. :D

Top Bottom