• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Lets not forget, INGO mods hand this guy cash money to train them.

They are not unbiased here.

JY is thier choice to spend thier own time and money to learn from.

Of course they will defend the little ****er.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It appears that some choose to act from emotion. I could have grabbed Yeager by his collar and slapped him until he bled from his eyes for what he said. It was a BAD move for himself. I can't even make a video to mock that one. :):

I posted the law that covered what Yeager did and the reason why the state took the action they did. After that, I posted what I believed Yeager to possibly use as a defense or reason for his statement. I'm leaving it at that.

While there are some that are rejoicing in Yeager losing his permit, I'm not one of them. I'm angry with him for providing the avenue for that to happen, but I don't rejoice in it. Also, I will not take the side of those who rejoice in seeing it happen (gun grabbers or gun owners) or get off from pointing their finger saying, "I told you so!"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I believe it couldn't be posted because it's copyrighted material that the author has requested not be posted.
    I believe your mistaken as to why it was removed by the mods initially. Maybe Que could clarify? :dunno:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I believe your mistaken as to why it was removed by the mods initially. Maybe Que could clarify? :dunno:

There's a fine line the Mods are dealing with here.

The original Yeager video(s) cannot be posted on INGO due to the rule about "discussion of civil war or armed resistance against the government". So that video was removed a half-dozen times from the board.

Talking about Yeager himself and his recent legal troubles is fine as it doesn't fall under that rule. That's why this thread is still here.

But be warned that if a thread veers off that topic and into the topic of armed resistance then those posts (or the entire thread, based on the severity) will be removed.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    We are in very heated time, and many are in their own dark nights of the soul - James is not alone there.

Sadly history is a teacher that often repeats classes over and over.

In this case it would be good to review the cases in the mid 90's when the state came after the militia movement. One great example would be the Viper Militia case out of AZ.

One lesson learned in it was there are three elements that com together for attention:

Firearm Ownership
    Tactical Training
    Spouting off At the Mouth (Saying what you are gonna do if XYZ, etc)

You do any one of the above and you *might* draw attention.
    You do any two of the above and you *likely will* draw attention.
    You do all three of the above and you *will* draw attention and some of it active.

James met all three standards. But so far all he has is a requirement to explain himself which is the lightest form of active attention the state gives. I hope he is wisely wary of new friends who offer to help him do something dumb. That is the first step on the path to the state's real active attention.

Now, how can we learn from this?

First, we can thank Fenway and the mods for their foresight and diligence in keeping INGO from fully meeting all three standards above. They do our site good by keeping it on this side of the line.

Second, we can all take seriously that we are in a fight for our rights and the win comes from a dual fight for the hearts and minds of our neighbors as well as the tangible threat of political votes in the next election. Those are how we win. Threats of violence are how we lose - either because we lose the soft war, or because we beckon something worse.

And make no bones, worse is a loss unimaginable to most modern first world citizens.

So, what now?

Be proud by making us all proud.
    Stand strong in action, donation and time but not in spouting.
    Be convincing instead of loud.
    And keep in your hearts the reality that anything other than fighting as hard as you can to win the soft war - is really a betrayal of the very things you proclaim to fight for.

Finally - do not be in fear or rage. People make bad decisions when they are in fear or rage.

What we need you to be now is hard and determined.

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The INGO mods hand Yeager cash? huh?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

You have a vastly different definition of "defend" than most of the English speaking world..

You also apprently missed the discussion where Yeager offered to train a Mod.. for free.. right? :dunno:

Now, I have trained with some mods, that paid for that training, but it was not Yeager, so.. are they biased towards those trainers too?

You MIGHT, and I stress might, be onto something if INGO aka Fenway, paid for the Mods training, and the Mods ONLY talked about that INGO Sponsored training, but... since he didnt, and sense they don't, you are completely derailed..

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Yeager next shirt to wear..........

gfgffhyhyh.png

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Pack Your Bags Part 3 : "I was just mad talk'n, it's not time to start kill'n people yet"

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

I believe these statements are false.

Top Bottom