• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Lets not forget, INGO mods hand this guy cash money to train them.

They are not unbiased here.

JY is thier choice to spend thier own time and money to learn from.

Of course they will defend the little ****er.

Can you please tell everyone how you know the mods have given Yeager money?

If we are so biased, I suspect you see yourself as totally unbiased, right?

We are not Yeager's defenders. Each of us have an opinion just like you, so why are you trying to vilify us for our individual opinions just because you don't agree? Also, does that include ALL the mods, because I believe only two of us have ever posted about Yeager.

NetPIMP

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    Heston stood defiantly on that stage and said, in effect, "no, you can't have it."

He didn't follow that up with "... and if you talk about trying to too much, I'm gonna start killin' people!"

Furthermore "shall not be infringed" means they were not to legislate away that right - have they done that? I think a lot of us think so - I think so, too, but, it doesn't mean that right is somehow protected from forfeiture if you do something wrong...

Yeager stands accused of an offense ... he made a threat to kill people, and in my opinion, he was not justified in doing so. He's is absolutely entitled to due process to determine if his right should be affected in some way.

I believe the inconvenience of the suspension alone is not enough.

Had Newtown and Aurora and Portland, etc, not happened, his actions may have garnered little attention... Alas, tragically, they happened, and now all the attention is upon us once more.

The full video is out there. His suspension is national news.

What do those who will "take action" now see when they look to us?

Do they see the thousands and thousands of hardworking, peaceful, responsible, patriotic gun owners demanding to have their inalienable 2nd Amendment right left untouched?

They do not.

They see Jim Yeager, wearing a tin foil hat, pounding his chest, gearing up for civil war, and threatening to "kill people" - which people? He doesn't say - somehow that makes it better?

We can argue all night long on whether he deserves to have his permit reinstated or revoked... we'll probably disagree in the end. That's OK, I respect the reinstatement opinion, even tho I disagree.

What I think we can all agree on is that the consequences of his actions go far beyond him just having his permit pulled, temporarily or not...

James Yeager shined the spotlight on himself, and whether he meant to or not, he just furthered the myth, potentially to the detriment of us all.

We deserve more than a "sorry" and he deserves more than a slap on the wrist. :twocents:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    On a personal note.

As with all of us, there is the person we are and the person we present.

I hope James does not get driven by the latter and makes his decision in the clarity of the former.

In other words, I hope he does not feel the need to double down or take it up a few notches out of a prideful place where he has a need to prove himself to his peers/viewers/etc.

Once you get into the place of a hard decision, a place of consequences no matter what choice you make, the one thing you must have is the clarity of a grounded position.

If he wants to stick to his guns and not back down, I am good. I just hope that is the decision of his heart & mind - but not his pride.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I cant say i disagree with him. If things keep going like they are and we keep losing rights what do you do? Just be peaceful about? i guess. Of course! Thats what our founding fathers did when their freedoms were being taken "not". Look were it got Jewish people.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I believe it couldn't be posted because it's copyrighted material that the author has requested not be posted.

The mods themselves said it can't be posted because it advocates armed insurrection.

Where did you get the "copyrighted material" thing from?

Last edited:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Yep, in part 2 he clearly said that it his property and that anyone playing it needed to stop using it

He gave up that right when he publicly released it on youtube. Ever read their EULA?

Everybody from Glenn Beck to CBS/NBC/ABC are using it. Let him try and sue them for "copyright violation."

Last edited:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Maybe I missed something he said but he doesn't get any due process? I find it disheartening that gun owners are fine with the 2nd being a privilege not a right just so a person they disagree with gets their priviliges taken away. What crime has he committed?

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Intimidation. You cant go around being a public figure which he is in the gun community and threaten to kill people. Especially when we have not lost anything as of right now.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    mmmmm........ so far this is not breaking forum rules this is a thread about a news story thats country wide now and is a good example to some to remember why such rules are in place on public forums like this... your mind is your first weapon to use ....

Emotional reaction with out using you first weapon to tell you if time and place is right and out come it can cause....
    blocking or deleting a news story like this would be a mistake and a good example how using your emotion as a weapon first leads too......:twocents:

:patriot:

TN firearms instructor gains attention from YouTube rant - WSMV Channel 4

Tactical Response CEO Threatens To 'Start Killing People' Over Possible Obama Gun Measure (VIDEO)

Yeager Releases 2nd Video: No Murders 'Unless It's Necessary' | TPM LiveWire

Tactical Response CEO Lists False Firearms Training Credentials Online, State Says | TPM LiveWire

Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control | The Raw Story

‘I’m Going To Start Killing People’ Threatens CEO Of Weapons Training Company Over Gun Control | The New Civil Rights Movement

‘I’m Going to Start Killing People!’: Tactical Response CEO Loses It Over Gun Control in Viral YouTube Vid | Video | TheBlaze.com

Just a bump for those who said the video was not posted. Please note, this isn't a direct link to his YouTube site, but a link to a news report.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Maybe I missed something he said but he doesn't get any due process? I find it disheartening that gun owners are fine with the 2nd being a privilege not a right just so a person they disagree with gets their priviliges taken away. What crime has he committed?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Maybe I missed something he said but he doesn't get any due process?
    You are so naive, my friend. Of course he gets due process, after the fact. Are you familiar with PPOs and other things like that? Judges routinely issue them, and then the person who is the subject of a PPO gets to dispute it--after it is issued. Or a husband (or wife) gets kicked out of the house at the onset of a divorce. Then they get to dispute it. I could go on.

You're telling me you've never heard of anything like this happening? Even of people getting their LTCH's suspended? It happens all the time. My state of Michigan is horrible for this. Traffic things will get your CPL (LTCH to you) suspended. Not saying it's right, but I find it odd you would be totally caught off guard by this. The man threatened to murder people on video, and even when his friends advised him to take it down, he told them to f' off.
    What crime has he committed?
    You don't need to commit a crime to at least temporarily lose your carry permit, or get a PPO, or get kicked out of your house, or any number of things.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    Not that I condone what James said or the way he said it, but the screaming hypocrisy of the left is just annoying as hell. Did anyone see this video, for example?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPpnyX8q0Uk

Why are we not focused on *this* versus someone who said something that a lot of here think but are smart enough not to post a video of us saying it in public?

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    You are so naive, my friend.

Well Im not your friend. :laugh: I disagree with it is what Im saying. I don't even think carry permits or LTCH's should exist let alone be revoked or suspended without due process FIRST. If you disagree with that Im ok with it but you don't have to call names and Ive reported your post.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Why are we not focused on *this* versus someone who said something that a lot of here think but are smart enough not to post a video of us saying it in public?

Because many gun owners value enforcing their opinions on others they disagree with over their rights.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    When I see people here say Yeager has committed no crime so he doesn't deserve to have his carry license suspended, this tells me people are very unfamiliar with the laws.

You should be. Let this be a good lesson for all to learn the laws where you live. In 12 hours I will be attending a small meeting working on crafting new, specific gun rights legislation in Michigan. I will be one of the authors. I urge you all to learn your laws and become active in shaping them, not complain here on INGO because you think someone somewhere did something you don't think is legal (when in fact it very well may be).

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Really? Cuz I can't... I can't say anything good or positive or supportive about a threat to kill people for something that hasn't actually transpired.

I will use my gun to protect my property as well as me and my family from death or great bodily harm. Hasn't happened yet and I hope it never does but if that's my plan, stating it now has no bearing on past present of future.

Top Bottom