• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Pretty bad more people care about SE's Dodge the what is happening in the WORLD today!!!

No offense SE your just the most prolific poster in the PW thread.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Yes, I know a few guys that I don't want to hang out with. And a few guys I do want to hang out with.

I knew that before I ever set foot in this thread.

1st off everyone I p*ss off today is one less person I have to worry about making happy tomorrow. 2nd there are only 4 people I even try to pretend to keep happy and none of you are them...

Like me, Love me, or Hate me. I don't care...
    I have bigger problems to loose sleep over...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    1) Don't say bad things about terrorists. For some reason, there are people here who do not like that, who will complain, and the mods will ban you.

2) After banning you, they will defame you by calling you a spammer, and implying you belong to racist groups.

3) Feel free to use the most vile language when call Christians names. The mods will not intervene, or call you the bigot you are for doing so. For whatever reason, while terrorists and their supporters are not to be offended in any way, it seems to be fine to attack Christians and Christianity.

I can agree with that. Although I don't see much Christian bashing going on, I have seen it. But yea, that seems to be the case with what happened to Haldir.

However, I'm more worried about the Politics section being heavily regulated or deleted altogether.

This situation sucks. Bye, Haldir.

Spamming as the reason just doesn't fit very well in this case. :twocents:

My postings would have to contain more substance to even qualify as spam.

Crap, if that's the case then that makes me SPAMKING. :) BANKING and SPAMKING. Wow. Just Wow. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Pretty bad more people care about SE's Dodge the what is happening in the WORLD today!!!

No offense SE your just the most prolific poster in the PW thread.

No offense taken. Could have used a better example though. Only two people care about my truck on here. I just needed something post, err, spam about, and that just happened to be my current project. :D

More people care about the new season of American Idol than they do about the WORLD. Have you seen their ratings vs the news channels as a whole? :n00b:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    1) If you don't like the content of someone's post and/or find it offensive, you have two options. Debate or ignore. It's really that simple.

That adult solution is entirely too simple !

Inevitably someone will get their delicate sensibilities offended and their precious little feelings hurt and report every post that does so instead of ignoring it .

Further more , your posts must be PC and clear as crystal so as to not offend or confuse the readership .

Otherwise you may receive an infraction or worse , for something you were thought to have done , instead of what actually took place .

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    1st off everyone I p*ss off today is one less person I have to worry about making happy tomorrow. 2nd there are only 4 people I even try to pretend to keep happy and none of you are them...

Like me, Love me, or Hate me. I don't care...
    I have bigger problems to loose sleep over...

Fair enough.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's gotta be the content... right? No one wants to be associated with a site that allows anti-islam content to be posted. Because, as we all know, that's just bigoted hatred
    Or, perhaps, the owner of the board doesn't want a visit from the FBI when some skinhead bombs a mosque in Indiana. Sometimes you have to put yourself in someone else's shoes, men.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Or, perhaps, the owner of the board doesn't want a visit from the FBI when some skinhead bombs a mosque in Indiana. Sometimes you have to put yourself in someone else's shoes, men.

Ahhh, we should silence ourselves out of fear. Surrender instead of speaking out.

Is cowardice becoming the new American way?

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Well, since you actually said "bombs a mosque in Indiana" INGO just popped up on the radar. Until then, there has been absolutely no talk of violence against muslims, only reports of violence perpetrated by muslims, which, apparently, is now not allowed.

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well, since you actually said "bombs a mosque in Indiana" INGO just popped up on the radar. Until then, there has been absolutely no talk of violence against muslims, only reports of violence perpetrated by muslims, which, apparently, is now not allowed.
    I might get banned, then. If so, I deserve it. But at least I'm not being a dipwad.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    You boot him for this and you let the fiasco that was the look at the woman steal my kids $3.00 toy gun go on for days also. Not to mention the look what happens when my girlfriend drinks whiskey thread...

I think what people are demanding is consistency... If you are going to jump on someone with both boot heels then be consistent about it...[/quote]

AMEN

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Thanks for running a great forum, Mods!

My :twocents:... ban all of the trouble makers without warning (cry babies included). The rest of us will enjoy the site even more.

All I know is this: If I were Fenway, I would have shut down the whole shootin' match a long time ago. The man has patience that is unbelievable. I hope you all appreciate his patience with you.

All this stuff with testing the limits and seeing what you can get by with and trying to be legalistic about the application of rules, etc., well, it's all so Junior High.

:yesway:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I can definitely see the mod's and the owner's POV. If I was running this website I would not want it to become anything other than what I intended. If Fenway did not intend fot this wite to be a place where folks post anti-islam articles, then I fully support his decision in doing so.

But, if that were hypothetically true, we probably need to hypothetically add that to the rules... :ingo:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Two things:

1. A good number of the new topics from Haldir were never discussed. They were simply spam.
    2. The impressions which a quick glance at the politics sub-forum would give are very negative to most people & make wonderful kindling if other groups decide they want to roast us. Mind you, I said "quick glance", not "detailed study". I feel that the sheer quantity of anti-Islam spam makes us look bad as a community. It's a very very loud minority of us who really believe that all of Islam is poison. The rest of us (speaking for myself) would prefer to not be associated with what others could construe as ignorant bigotry.

1. Maybe they were not discussed. So what? How many people view and read a thread without commenting on it?

2. I can give a rats *** about impressions. People can construe anything they want. So we need to guard our thoughts and speech so someone doesn't get offended or try to use our words against us? I might as well STFU then.
    If you live life worrying about what others think of you, I think you are weak. Do you care what I think? I doubt it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom