Indianapolis

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I took the family up to Grand Park earlier today for training camp. This was my first time going up there so I really didn’t know what to expect.

In short, the experience far exceeded my expectations. Big crowd, lots of enthusiasm plenty of stuff for the kids to do and decent concessions and restrooms.

To top it all off, they concluded with many of the players coming up to the stands to sign autographs and throw mini footballs to the crowd after signing them. It was crazy! Grown adults, acting like kids, having a great time.

Anthony Richardson saw my son wanting an autograph and said “Hey, you look sad. I got you” and handed him a signed football. All the players who came up for autographs were seemed truly appreciative of the fans and we got about six or eight autographs on various items (Mo Alie-Cox, Kenny Moore, E.J. Speed). I even won a couple of tip drills (fans trying to catch mini footballs) and scored signed 2 footballs from Ameer Speed.

If anyone can identify the other autograph on the mini football my son is holding I’d like to know who it is. He ran off and got that on his own.

When I signed up for training camp tickets through the Colts website I signed up for this Sunday and next and I can’t wait to go back. This has me really fired up to do tailgating and season tickets. @tbhausen and I have six seats in the upper level on the 30 yard line and a couple of seats in the end zone in the big horseshoe. We also have tailgate parking at Victory Field for the season.

1722221577497.jpeg

1722221507607.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom