• ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The Colts have been clowned online mercilessly for years about that stupid banner.

PFT Commenter (famous football podcast guy in the picture) said that he would become a lifelong Colts fan if Jim Irsay was able to get Dan Snyder removed from being the Washington owner. Irsay more or less spearheaded the whole deal that pushed him out. The guy bought Colts season tickets when it happened.

Anyway. Everybody’s made comments about that banner. It was confirmed to be the actual banner that they sent over to them so hopefully they don’t ever replace it lol
    I've never heard the story behind that banner, but I always considered it odd!

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    We’re just getting rolling at Victory Field if anyone from INGO is in the area and wants to come by and say hello!

Attachments

• IMG_4660.jpeg
      IMG_4660.jpeg
      1.1 MB · Views: 9

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Anybody else think that preseason games actually get a little more exciting when the new guys/second stringers come in? It's kind of like the starters are being a little more conservative (as they should be), but the newer guys are more willing to put it all out there.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Anybody else think that preseason games actually get a little more exciting when the new guys/second stringers come in? It's kind of like the starters are being a little more conservative (as they should be), but the newer guys are more willing to put it all out there.
    I am more worried about Hausen sitting underneath a faulty roof right now, but yeah I like to see the ones actually fighting for a spot.

Top Bottom