• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Remember that thread a while back where everyone was comparing how much they pay for streaming services? Including my cell phones and everything mine is like $700 a month. That pretty much shut the thread down. Well, I ordered NFL Sunday ticket today. Like a moth to a flame I tell you. No wonder I’m always broke.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Remember that thread a while back where everyone was comparing how much they pay for streaming services? Including my cell phones and everything mine is like $700 a month. That pretty much shut the thread down. Well, I ordered NFL Sunday ticket today. Like a moth to a flame I tell you. No wonder I’m always broke.
    In a couple of years there will be commercials running; ”did you subscribe to NFL Sunday ticket while at camp Lejeune?”…

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Hearing that Laiatu Latu’s name a lot on the Twitter-verse. Making lots of plays so far in training camp. Can’t underestimate how massive it would be for the team to have a legit stud #1 pass rusher.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Pick your game and PM me... GO COLTS!

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    The Colts have been clowned online mercilessly for years about that stupid banner.

PFT Commenter (famous football podcast guy in the picture) said that he would become a lifelong Colts fan if Jim Irsay was able to get Dan Snyder removed from being the Washington owner. Irsay more or less spearheaded the whole deal that pushed him out. The guy bought Colts season tickets when it happened.

Anyway. Everybody’s made comments about that banner. It was confirmed to be the actual banner that they sent over to them so hopefully they don’t ever replace it lol

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The Colts have been clowned online mercilessly for years about that stupid banner.

PFT Commenter (famous football podcast guy in the picture) said that he would become a lifelong Colts fan if Jim Irsay was able to get Dan Snyder removed from being the Washington owner. Irsay more or less spearheaded the whole deal that pushed him out. The guy bought Colts season tickets when it happened.

Anyway. Everybody’s made comments about that banner. It was confirmed to be the actual banner that they sent over to them so hopefully they don’t ever replace it lol
    What was the banner even for? What's an AFC finalist?

Top Bottom