• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Sounds like they found a car with an empty AR box or case.
    Claims that he bought one today, along with 2k rounds. Maybe there was a receipt in there too?
    Cell phone pings <500m from the cell tower above the Truck Stop, but I can't imagine he's still carrying it.

Got a chopper in the air, though it doesn't sound like it's finding any useful thermal signatures yet.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I pulled up a map of that area. I-75 has a serious curve to the west right there. Makes for one heck of an ambush position.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I pulled up a map of that area. I-75 has a serious curve to the west right there. Makes for one heck of an ambush position.
    And it’s all hills surrounding the interstate. I guess they pretty much know who’s responsible, but earlier I was thinking if the shooter knows the area well, it would be easy to slip away without anyone ever seeing him.

There’s some serious wilderness right there in that area.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Weird, so firing random shots keeps snipers away? Maybe that’s what all the gunfire you hear in Chicago at night is?
    That is probably one of the last areas in the country that you would want to be screwing around on somebody elses property. And most of them wouldn’t even bother calling the cops after eliminating the threat.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That is probably one of the last areas in the country that you would want to be screwing around on somebody elses property. And most of them wouldn’t even bother calling the cops after eliminating the threat.
    Normally, yes. But I suspect they'd call this time for the thanks. But a rando on their property? That right there is SSS land.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Besides the FBI doing their usual good job after made aware of another nutjob last year it's being reported today his grandmother went to the school the day before to discuss his behavior and the morning of the shooting his mother called the school 30 minutes or so before the shootings began after receiving an I love you and sorry for what I did text.

So again all kind of red flags prior to an active shooter incident and nothing done. But lets have more gun control that's the answer.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    I've traveled thru this area many times.
    That has always been my preferred route to the beaches along the SC/GA coast, because you get to avoid Louisville, Nashville, and Atlanta; however, my wife and I have always hated this stretch of I-75 just south of Richmond KY that we refer to as the Unholy Trinity: Berea, London, and Corbin. It seems like it never fails that we'll be making great time south or coming back north and something will slow us down near one (or all) of those exits. A wreck, heavy traffic, rock slides, (a sniper) whatever.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Hope they find him and figure out why he was doing this. Been a few years ago but was a guy that was mad because he missed a deer, then on his way home took some shots at cars going down 65. I think he also missed them. Thankfully he did get caught.

Top Bottom