• ...and so much more!
  • Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    LOVE IT! Suck professionally at it, but LOVE IT! Add me, F4T SP4NKY, if you wanna play. If I'm kickin' your butt at the game, it's my 9 year old son, not me...lol

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I added INGO onto my clantag on MW3 last night [INGO]indiucky is my gamertag (Lord help me. I am even talking like a 10 year old.) Does anyone know if you can search by clan tag??? I felt kind of cheesey putting it on there but I did anyway. I am not 10 years old but I sometimes act like it and I wish I could play MW3 like one!

I am on xbox360.

Last edited:

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I added INGO as my tagline on MW3 last night. Does anyone know if you can search by clan tag??? I felt kind of cheesey putting it on there but I did anyway. I am not 10 years old but I sometimes act like it and I wish I could play MW3 like one!

I am on xbox360.

I'll make sure and add you today. Hell, I'll even put that as my clan tag, that way we can suck at the game together! :):

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I added INGO onto my clantag on MW3 last night [INGO]indiucky is my gamertag (Lord help me. I am even talking like a 10 year old.) Does anyone know if you can search by clan tag??? I felt kind of cheesey putting it on there but I did anyway. I am not 10 years old but I sometimes act like it and I wish I could play MW3 like one!

I am on xbox360.

I'll make sure and add you today. Hell, I'll even put that as my clan tag, that way we can suck at the game together! :):

Added both of you on xbl. Played a couple games in the same lobby as indiucky today, not sure if you saw me , I didn't have my headset on to chat.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    ok, i was hoping you could have four player split screen online as i have some flesh and blood friends.lol

but my next question. CAN YOU USE CARE PACKAGES IN AN ORDER YOU WANT?!! not just the reverse order you got them?

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    I have battlefield 3 and MW3 and I like BF3 a lot better. The over all realism of the game is amazing compared to MW3. Both of the campaigns are great, but the online is better for BF3. MW3 maps seem very similar to MW2. The online playing field seems more even for BF3 you cant jump 20ft spin and knife someone for an instant kill. MW3 does all the work for you with its auto aim which makes it easier if you know how to play to that advantage. BF3 has auto assist but nothing like MW3. I love the online maps in BF3, almost everything is interactive, If i shoot a building with a RPG the wall of the building collapses. I will admit i haven't played MW3's online nearly as much tho. Oh and you get select fire in BF3 so the G36c can be single, 2rd burst, or full auto which i think is awesome.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I like Black OPS a LOT more than I like MW3. I played a little BF3 and hated it because I rented it and you've got to buy a pass to play since there wasn't one in the rental box. MW3 seems to be back to the quick scope and I hate the camping 10 year olds with potty mouths. Who lets their little mongo-tard d-bag kid stay up until 3am on a week night to play MW3? People need to start beating their kids quite a bit more.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I like Black OPS a LOT more than I like MW3. I played a little BF3 and hated it because I rented it and you've got to buy a pass to play since there wasn't one in the rental box. MW3 seems to be back to the quick scope and I hate the camping 10 year olds with potty mouths. Who lets their little mongo-tard d-bag kid stay up until 3am on a week night to play MW3? People need to start beating their kids quite a bit more.

+100 to this post. I don't think I'm going to play MW3 online anymore. The campaign is cool, but online just pisses me off over and over. If i'm online, I'll be playing black ops. Overall, it is just a revamped MW2, just like I thought

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    i am trying to convince myself that they are not ten year olds but rather d bags that use the voice masking to make them sound higher.

i mostly try to convince myself of this because they are usually better than i am. :)

Top Bottom