• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I haven't messed with campaign yet. I got home around 8pm but didn't start playing til about 11pm. Multi is pretty decent and the maps aren't bad but those middle school kids NEED to go to bed. I think I only leveled to 16 or 17 so far.

tater86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Awesome game! Really like the new care package access plus the new weapons. Just wish they had zombies like black ops.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Awesome game! Really like the new care package access plus the new weapons. Just wish they had zombies like black ops.

Wait...no zombies? If that is true (I didn't look), I LOVE the game. Zombies was the worst game I've ever played. Seemed like I was always matched up with waterheads that would try to plan and at the last minute they'd all take off in different directions.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    After I closed the shop yesterday I went to Wal-Market (My Mamaw's word) at 6:30pm and got it. My heart was pounding when I got home. I did my chores and when wife no longer needed me I headed to the dungeon to play and....I LOVE IT!!!!! It beats the pants off of Atari tank battle. Has anyone downloaded the "Elite" pack??? I have never spoken, played, or even responded to a message while playing online but if some other INGO members got a clan going I would join. I am an old man and not that good but I would be willing to play MW3 with some fellow Hoosiers. My gamertag is Indiucky (the same as here) and if anyone sees me out there shoot me a message with INGO in the title and let's play.

Supposedly the "Elite" download enables you to hook up and play with like minded indviduals. If anyone wants to start an INGO clan I would join and my cousin who also posts here and lists my guns on gunbroker for me is an excellent player.

Any interest in an INGO clan on MW3 or Black OPs?

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    I pre-ordeded the game from Amazon.com. Got home from work yesterday and did not find it in mailbox. Logged onto my Amazon account and it said the game shipped USPS on the 8th. -1 AMAZON Whats the freakin point of the pre-order Amazon?

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Uhh...not sure but probably 2?

And I LOVE how the campers gotta camp. I think I'm going to punch the first 10 year old I see tomorrow.

THIS

I played a few games last night, and had to deal with Dbags hiding in corners of rooms, and 8 year olds cussing eachother out :rolleyes:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My son's apparently kind of biased; he was talking about MW3 on the way home tonight. Apparently he wants to borrow it from someone just to play the campaigns, but if he sees anyone on his friends list playing it, he'll delete them for lameness.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I like the defend your teamate with the flag game (whatever its called) I used to like domination but theres way more camping in this one than the other cods. I also been playin a little survival .... not too shabby, so far my only beef is with the campers which are way more common now than before

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I like the defend your teamate with the flag game (whatever its called) I used to like domination but theres way more camping in this one than the other cods. I also been playin a little survival .... not too shabby, so far my only beef is with the campers which are way more common now than before

New maps generally = find a corner and wait for someone to walk by on FPS games usually, doesn't matter which game hehe....

Top Bottom