• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    So far I like it really well. I think that Battlefield 3 is more realistic. But Ive always been a sucker for call of duty games even though I realize there is very little that gets changed each installment. I bought battlefield on release day to get my new FPS fix. I bought Call of Duty on the day it was released and I probably wont play battlefield until Im done with Call of Duty. Thats not to say Battlefield is bad, it is actually awesome, better audio, better graphics, and a more realistic multiplayer with large maps that involves more strategy.
    But thats just it, I enjoy the hyperactive pace of Call of Duty multiplayer in all its glory. So I will say they are both good games and both do very well at what they aim to do. Props to both companies for making sure I have no need to buy another FPS for quite some time.
    Wouldnt there be a way through ELITE to do an INGO lobby? That would be kind of fun. Im on PS3 Jfed85 if anybody wants to add me. Just put INGO in the message so I know. I am not really great but I play at least an hr a day.

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Just got it tonight and it is kicking my a$$ right now. I'm overwhelmed with all of the loadout options. These are large maps too.

Last edited:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Just got it tonight and it is kicking my a$$ right now. I'm overwhelmed with all of the Missouri options. These are large maps too.

Large maps? I am assuming you haven't played Battlefield. Also, I think these maps seem smaller than normal for some reason.

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    they arent that big. its just there dont seem to be any really small ones...i.e. nuketown. i think there are a couple big ones and the rest seem to be medium sized. imo anyway!!

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    you should only be allowed to sit within so many feet of a location for a certain amount of time before the game kills you automatically or kicks you for bein lame!

When I used to play Quake 3 arena online for PC, a lot of the clan servers and more well known ctf servers would have a timer that started counting down from like 3 or 5 secs when u set idle too long. After the timer was up you died and lost a frag. Needless to say no one camped lol.

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Large maps? I am assuming you haven't played Battlefield. Also, I think these maps seem smaller than normal for some reason.
    No, I haven't played any of the Battlefield series. Just MW2/3, WAW, and Black Ops. Oh and that Army Of Two game.

Last edited:

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Its not a waste of money but I have my complaints. The menu is the same as MW2. The online maps are not very good. Well there fine if you like close quarters stuff but sniping is all but useless. The single player campaign is overly epic. I havnt tried the survival mode yet but it sounds good. It is good you dont have to mag dump somebody to drop em now it takes 2-3 shots. but I kinda like Battlefield 3 more

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    BF3s maps are HUGE. I was playing conquest (Domination) and I stranded at the spawn with no vehicles and I swear it took me 5 minutes to get there my guy was panting lol

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    You guys ever play Asteroids? Killer game and I've flipped the score 3 times.

asteroids-video-game-image-01.jpg

Top Bottom