• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    you should only be allowed to sit within so many feet of a location for a certain amount of time before the game kills you automatically or kicks you for bein lame!

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    i went to walmart at 8pm on monday night thinking that every one and there mom would be there, well i was the 1st in line but yet gamestop was packed with 60 people....so i was home and playing the game at 12:17am tuesday morning....i have been doing decent, hit me up reycody74 on xbox.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I play with the folks from 2old2play.com

Great bunch...gotta be 25 to sign up :)

We usually played Dom and didn't camp...just locked down the map :)

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Anyone else find themselves using certain weapons, just because the like them in real life?

First level of campaign mode, I immediately dropped the M4 and picked up and Ak with a red dot :):

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    Mw3 is way better then mw2 BUT..... Black ops was better in my opinion. Zombies are just to much fun!!!!

no way! zombies are for people who suck at playin with people online. and it never ends! so whats the point if you cant win? there is the spec ops that sends waves of people at you instead of zombies. its more fun cuz they shoot back. have you tried that?

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'll be picking up the MW3 Xbox this weekend. It makes GUN SOUNDS when you open and close the disk tray. Ill post a gamertag when I get internet back next month :/
    My best game on the last MW was 82-6. Must beat it.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    The AK47 with Kick specialty is very VERY nice... Suppressor is OK, red dot SUCKS on ak because it kicks like a mule.

Can't wait to unlock extended mags for the AK, I think I'm going to use my first prestige token to set the AK to unlock from level 1 when I prestige.

Shive.Justin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2011
    Greenwood/Whiteland
    i'll be back on tonight. i played it from around 12:15 am tuesday til around 4:30, went to bed and back up around 8:30 and played until i picked my daughter up from daycare around 3:30. played again tuesday night after wife and daughter went to bed until around 2. didn't play last night.....i had to catch up on sleep. the maps seem to be bigger, but there are A LOT of corners that people like to camp. still haven't found a gun that i like better than the rest. xbox gamertag is baddestbassist if anybody feels like adding me. i'm gonna change my clan tag to INGO tonight too. :draw::ingo::ar15:

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    i just beat campaign mode, it was pretty good although short. i loved the parts towards the end when you can call a-10 strafing runs on tanks, it was awesome and it sounded like the real deal.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Yea I'm not selling a gun to get a PS3 or an Xbox. I'd sell my wife's car first ;)

Why do you think the Xbox is better than the PS3?

Haha, wise words my friend.

It's honestly just a personel preference. Both are very good. You have to pay for Xbox's internet ($50 a yr I think), but PS3's is free.

But Xbox games apply to me more, so I stick with them. PS3's seem to have a lot of the sports types games. I'm more of a "shoot-em-up" game player, so I go with Xbox.

If you know anyone that can fix "the red ring of death" on an xbox (it can be fixed), I have one I'd be willing to give to you.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    What's the "red ring of death"?

I'm not tech guru, so I'll let Wiki do the talking...

Xbox 360 technical problems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Xbox 360 video game console is subject to a number of technical problems and failures that can render it unusable. Many of the issues can be identified by a series of glowing red lights flashing on the face of the console; the three flashing red lights (nicknamed the "Red Ring of Death" or the "RRoD")[1] being the most infamous. There are also other issues that arise with the console, such as discs becoming scratched in the drive and "bricking" of consoles due to dashboard updates. Since its release on November 22, 2005, many articles have appeared in the media portraying the Xbox 360's failure rates,[2][3][4] with the latest estimate by warranty provider SquareTrade to be 23.7% nearly three years ago,[5] and currently the highest estimate being 54.2% by a Game Informer survey.[6] Most failures are the result of the use of the wrong type of lead-free solder,[7][8] The Microsoft Ed Tech used lead-free solder as a result of a European Union mandatories,[9] which critics say was imposed despite the fact that a small minority of people do not believe in the environmental benefits. However the whole industry switched to lead-free solder without it causing the kinds of problems Microsoft has seen.[10] There has been legal action taken attempting to hold Microsoft responsible for the Xbox 360's failure rate and provide compensation for those affected.[11]

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    just my opinion but xbox seems to die more. i.e. "the red ring of death" just another reason i went with playstation. most of the games are the same but there are a few games only made for certain consoles. i personally see no advantage to either online setup other than ps3 is free. i had both at one time and the xbox died...go figure!

Top Bottom