• Status
    Not open for further replies.

abrewer15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Elkhart, Indiana
    You make it sound like I think Im a badass because I broke some pointless law. The point of the thread is that me and many others are going to carry wherever we feel like it regardless of the law.

ummm, I don't think bad is the proper prefix. And if you weren't trying to come across as a badass...or just seeking attention in general, you wouldn't have came to a respectable gun forum to boast about breaking a law.

It was said earlier and I will paraphrase...why would you go somewhere if you didn't feel safe to go without a gun?

Awful Waffle

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It was said earlier and I will paraphrase...why would you go somewhere if you didn't feel safe to go without a gun?

That is the stupidest thing that I have read on here. I feel it is every citizens duty to protect themselves and their family. I dont go anywhere without a gun, unless Im at work. Nowhere. If I had gone to a snoody country club in Carmel? Id have a gun. I didnt feel particularly unsafe going to Cincinnati, but I sure wasnt going to take any chances.

Last edited:

abrewer15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Elkhart, Indiana
    That is the stupidest thing that I have read on here. I dont go anywhere without a gun, unless Im at work. Nowhere. If I had gone to a snoody country club in Carmel? Id have a gun. I didnt feel particularly unsafe going to Cincinnati, but I sure wasnt going to take any chances.

You took what I said out of context. Why would you willingly put yourself in a position to be at a place where you were fearful enough that you had to break the law for your own safety?

Oh, and thanks for the inbox message telling me im a effing idiot...because I disagree with you I am? If that is your reasoning then what does that make you for disagreeing with Ohio state law?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Did you get neg repped because of this thread? As someone who carries in Chicago, I'll give you some positive rep.

I think it was Ted Nugent who said "The Second Amendment is my concealed weapons permit"

So +1 to you and +1 to Uncle Ted

Awful Waffle

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Did you get neg repped because of this thread? As someone who carries in Chicago, I'll give you some positive rep.

I think it was Ted Nugent who said "The Second Amendment is my concealed weapons permit"

Thanks for the rep....Finally somebody else who gets it.

And to answer your question:

repvc.png

Awful Waffle

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I have been robbed at gunpoint twice in my life. Both times were before i was 18, and unfortunately I was unarmed. Like I have been saying, I WILL carry a gun anywhere I feel like it, regardless of what some pinko in a suit says.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Good thread indeed I have had 2 + reps and 1 - rep just from this thread alone ....
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::ingo:

Let me guess I think I know who gave you the -1. :D

Thanks for the rep....Finally somebody else who gets it.

And to answer your question:

repvc.png

:rockwoot:I made it on your screenshot! BTW thank you for such a colorful -1 rep that you left me. You even took the time to find another post of mine to -1 rep me. Nice.

Heed the advise of BoR and become a test case for the current system in place or run for office to get the current laws changed or help in the process to get the current laws changed.

This past IN legislation session many of us on INGO wrote, called, emailed our reps to push along the new gun laws that took effect on 01 JUL 11. No we (INGO) alone did not do it. But we helped.

So GET INVOLVED if you really want to change the laws as oppose to just typing away here and getting everyone's blood boiling over.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Let me guess I think I know who gave you the -1. :D

:rockwoot:I made it on your screenshot! BTW thank you for such a colorful -1 rep that you left me. You even took the time to find another post of mine to -1 rep me. Nice.

Heed the advise of BoR and become a test case for the current system in place or run for office to get the current laws changed or help in the process to get the current laws changed.

This past IN legislation session many of us on INGO wrote, called, emailed our reps to push along the new gun laws that took effect on 01 JUL 11. No we (INGO) alone did not do it. But we helped.

So GET INVOLVED if you really want to change the laws as oppose to just typing away here and getting everyone's blood boiling over.

+1 I agree with that.
    You have many things you could do to try change things you dont like.
    What the OP decided to do doesnt help at all and makes all gun owners look bad. :xmad:
    The OP said something like "MOST gun owners will ignore the law if they feel like it".
    This is NOT the image of gun owners we want to show on INGO and this it NOT true.
    Most gun owners are law abiding citizens, we do things by the book and will not break the law even if we dont agree with the law.
    To the OP, saying that you have no problem breaking the law is one thing (stupid one especially telling it online) but saying that "most" gun owners do the same or are ready to do the same is just very wrong.
    Get involved to change the current laws instead of making all of us look bad.
    Do whatever you think is right but leave us law abiding citizens outside of this.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Go ahead and link me to that post.

And why do you all think I havent done anything to try and get the laws changed?

You said something like that in a couple of posts, saying that not only you but other people would gladly break the law.

I think you are doing something right now who could make the law change ... but for the worse. :noway:
    You are helping the anti-gun people more than you are helping gun owners with threads like that.
    Im not even sure that you understand that.
    Gun owners are not the only one who can see and visit this site.
    ANYBODY can see that and what you do is a big step towards more strict gun laws.Simple as that.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You make it sound like I think Im a badass because I broke some pointless law. The point of the thread is that me and many others are going to carry wherever we feel like it regardless of the law.

This. :noway:

If you cant see how that post is making every law abiding gun owners look bad I dont know what to say. :n00b:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Thats your opinion. I dont feel it makes gun owners look bad at all. That gun in my pocket last night affected NOBODY but myself. I feel the people who make gun owners look bad are the people who ignore gun safety rules.

REALLY??? :n00b:

WOW!!!

"going to carry wherever we feel like it regardless of the law."

You dont think THAT makes gun owners look bad at all?

Posting that on a public forum doesnt make all of us look bad?

Saying things like that affects EVERYBODY, im not talking about what you did but what you are saying here.
    You say that gun owners dont care about gun laws at that is not making all of us look bad???

So what is the difference between you and criminals, gang menbers and convicted felons that carry illegally? NOTHING.
    You do the same thing therefore make all gun owners look like those bad people.

Great job! Keep posting on INGO and maybe soon enough we will all lose our rights.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If Ohio made slavery legal and it was illegal to be a Muslim, I'd hop on I-80 right now headed east with a Quran and bolt cutters just so I could come back with a story to **** some of you guys off. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom