Not open for further replies.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Just because somebody is a "criminal" doesnt make them a bad person. Criminal meaning somebody who commits crimes, or somebody who does not follow all of the nanny state laws that they dont believe in.

Some laws are ok to break in my opinion.
    iSome laws are ok to break in my opinion Either this is a youngster, or IMO, a Troll??

nightjunio

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Indianapolis
    have you ever had issues being pulled over with your gun broken down, i had a troopper oncve pull me over in Illinois and give me crap about my weapon that was broken down and locked in my trunk

Awful Waffle

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    have you ever had issues being pulled over with your gun broken down, i had a troopper oncve pull me over in Illinois and give me crap about my weapon that was broken down and locked in my trunk

How did he find out about the gun in the first place? If they asked if I had a gun and I was in communist Illinois, Id say no. And if they asked to search the vehicle Id say absolutely not without a warrant.

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    How did he find out about the gun in the first place? If they asked if I had a gun and I was in communist Illinois, Id say no. And if they asked to search the vehicle Id say absolutely not without a warrant.

Good thing that police officers never search vehicles without probable cause....oh wait....sometimes they do. You'll get an interesting reaction if they find it. Especially in Illinois.

Maybe you like the taste of pavement and the feel of cuffs...but I don't

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    Why didn't you just drive to Indianapolis and walk around downtown an be legal while doing so? There is NOTHING special about Cincinnati besides how ghetto of a city it is. Mt. Adams is cool but god even Cinci scares me during daylight.

Quite the high risk trip!!

I don't think anyone has asked yet, but what were you carrying ??

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    iSome laws are ok to break in my opinion Either this is a youngster, or IMO, a Troll??
    Moral and illegal are two different things. The founders of this country didn't declare Independence lightly. They appealed to every legal mean at their disposal. It was only when every legal means had been exhausted, they declared independence. our inherent rights come from being born as living, breathing, beings. The ability of thinking doesn't come into play as every living thing will try to defend itself. As thinking beings, we contract governments to enact laws to protects our natural rights. Our moral imperative is to follow those laws. Where those laws fail to protect us we have the moral but not legal means to protect ourselves. We have a moral imperative to follow laws that protect our natural rights to the best of our abilities.

Awful Waffle

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why didn't you just drive to Indianapolis and walk around downtown an be legal while doing so? There is NOTHING special about Cincinnati besides how ghetto of a city it is. Mt. Adams is cool but god even Cinci scares me during daylight.

Quite the high risk trip!!

I don't think anyone has asked yet, but what were you carrying ??

Weve both lived in Indy our entire lives and wanted to try something new. Plus the girls we met at the college made the whole trip worth it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Just because somebody is a "criminal" doesnt make them a bad person. Criminal meaning somebody who commits crimes, or somebody who does not follow all of the nanny state laws that they dont believe in.

Some laws are ok to break in my opinion.

I bet you got most of your neg rep from this. :rolleyes:

So what other laws are ok to break?
    I would like to see a list.

I guess in that case if you need the money it's ok to rob a bank?

Awful Waffle

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Thats not a fair comparison. Just like the drinking and driving scenario somebody else gave me. Robbing a bank puts other peoples lives in danger, and is stealing. Nobody last night was affected by my decision to carry without a pink piece of paper in my wallet except for me. How is that not clear?

Other laws that I think are OK to break?

Drug laws. What you do in the privacy of your own home is your business. And no, I do not use any drugs unless you count alcohol.

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton

don't wear a seatbelt
    spitting on the side walk
    drug laws in my own home ( I don't inhale)
    sodomy in some states ( I am Gay what of it)
    texting while driving
    And any other dumbass law that has been passed to increase revunue but shoved down our throat as it is for our own good.

Last edited:

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Enough for me...

don't wear a seatbelt
    spitting on the side walk
    drug laws in my own home ( I don't inhale)
    sodomy in some states ( I am Gay)
    texting while driving
    And any other dumbass law that has been passed to increase revunue but shoved down our throat as it is for our own good.

My Goodness!!
    Lack of seatbelt use??
    Spitting on the sidewalk??
    Texting while driving??

WHERE will these criminals STOP????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom