• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thanks again.. As for the ban hammer, hopefully there won't be one.

Jason

:rules::mods:

:shady::tinfoil:

I self reported so we will see.

If I get banned hopefully it is only for a short time, if not I'll see you all for dinner hopefully.

This has been Kawtech87 posting during his lunch hour signing off. I give you now to local news, and traffic.

Remember the one and only Kawtech can fix your bike and your dinner. ;)

So long for now.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN

If I get banned hopefully it is only for a short time, if not I'll see you all for dinner hopefully.

This has been Kawtech87 posting during his lunch hour signing off. I give you now to local news, and traffic.

So long for now.
    I'm pretty sure you're safe... I think the Site Advertiser stuff is just for people that want to really "push" their product in the forums. Answering questions and such is merely considered good service and I'm certain INGO mods/owner have no problems with such a thing...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

So long for now.

As a side note I brought it up. I met Kawtech doing a FTF deal and found him to be a pretty on point young man. I was and still am impressed. Just brought up this point to give him a chance to bang his family gong.
    If the hammer drops...my bad not his.

That said, we will be down for dinner soon as the wife is on the mend and will be able to wolf down a steak and sides...............:):

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I've only been there one time, and it was to the original location in Mville.

It was for my great uncles 90th birthday dinner 2 or 3 years ago. I guess its his favorite place to eat, and the food was great. I would love to go back I just dont get over that way very often.

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    My wife and I would go after iu football games. We would order the larger prime rib and share it. They charge you $3.95 to share but they give you a salad and a baked potato for that charge. We never eat it all.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My wife and I would go after iu football games. We would order the larger prime rib and share it. They charge you $3.95 to share but they give you a salad and a baked potato for that charge. We never eat it all.

$3.95 for that is extremely reasonable.

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    I'm *guessing* both Indy and Martinsville used the same stuff until they went Hatfield vs McCoy on one another.

That said, I got the prime rib once. Won't make that mistake again as there is only one place I will ever order prime rib from again. These high dollar steak houses (not that Bynum's is high dollar compared to the high end), but none of them can get it right.

Top Bottom