giphy.gif
    It's sumpin in the Wedding Cake!

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    We live close to the one in Noblesville and shop there pretty regularly. I like the meat they sell better than sams or costco. The little produce they have is usually pretty good. Pet supplies are quite a bit cheaper than other places. We get coupons weekly that also save even more. The money we save on gas alone pays for the membership. My truck is diesel and neither sams or costco sell diesel but BJs does. Its usually 30ish cents per gallon cheaper and gas is about the same. My wife always fills up there. It also seems to be better quality than Sams. Ive never filled at costco so don't know about theirs. Its also much easier to get in and out of quickly

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    We live close to the one in Noblesville and shop there pretty regularly. I like the meat they sell better than sams or costco. The little produce they have is usually pretty good. Pet supplies are quite a bit cheaper than other places. We get coupons weekly that also save even more. The money we save on gas alone pays for the membership. My truck is diesel and neither sams or costco sell diesel but BJs does. Its usually 30ish cents per gallon cheaper and gas is about the same. My wife always fills up there. It also seems to be better quality than Sams. Ive never filled at costco so don't know about theirs. Its also much easier to get in and out of quickly
    Sam's is pretty darned quick with the scan and go app. Haven't been in a BJ's or Costco for years.

Top Bottom