• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    It appears they still don't have a website or menu online though. All references end up pointing to the unaffiliated Bynum's in Indy.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    That’s why I tagged him. Figured he would chime in either way.
    @Cameramonkey Hello! What day you coming by? I manage the kitchen on Mondays and Tuesdays. I work expo on the weekends and my brother manages the place the rest of the week. Are you guys coming here or up to Indy? We don't own the Indy location anymore. Actually we haven't owned the Indy location since before I was born so... long family drama story

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    @Cameramonkey Hello! What day you coming by? I manage the kitchen on Mondays and Tuesdays. I work expo on the weekends and my brother manages the place the rest of the week. Are you guys coming here or up to Indy? We don't own the Indy location anymore. Actually we haven't owned the Indy location since before I was born so... long family drama story
    That's a shame. I just live about a mile south of the Indy location.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not sure when. I believe the basic idea was hatched last night. Its at the "we need to do this" stage. I'll let you know when.

And I believe you've told the story here many moons ago. I dont remember it, but I do know it was discussed at length before.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Not sure when. I believe the basic idea was hatched last night. Its at the "we need to do this" stage. I'll let you know when.

And I believe you've told the story here many moons ago. I dont remember it, but I do know it was discussed at length before.
    Sweet let me know when. More than likely I'll be here. Ask for Chris.

Yeah you're right I have. I think the last time someone outed me was Churchmouse and we talked about it for a bit. I miss that guy. I don't normally talk about the restaurant on INGO because I don't have an advertising membership. But since you are a mod and you brought it up... lol.

And if anyone is wondering why my INGO name is Kawtech87 and not something restaurant oriented, I used to be a full time powersports mechanic. Kawasaki and other Japanese bikes were my specialty.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I love the food, but as a big guy, the building makes me very claustrophobic!
    Yeah sorry about that. We have expanded some in the bar area. The building used to be doctors offices a long time ago. If you think about how it's laid out it makes sense. The two small rooms and the lobby were examination rooms.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    And if anyone is wondering why my INGO name is Kawtech87 and not something restaurant oriented, I used to be a full time powersports mechanic. Kawasaki and other Japanese bikes were my specialty.
    I've only been there once and that was probably five years ago. Wasn't there a vintage motorcycle or two in the back bar area?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've only been there once and that was probably five years ago. Wasn't there a vintage motorcycle or two in the back bar area?
    One or two yeah. LOL. At one time there were between 25-30. About 5 years ago was around the time my dad had a stroke. Since then he's sold off the motorcycle/car collection and we expanded the bar area and turned the back room into seating.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    The food there is awesome, and my wife and I used to eat there every time we went to Indianapolis. However, the last time we went, the service was SO bad that we walked out, vowing never to return.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The food there is awesome, and my wife and I used to eat there every time we went to Indianapolis. However, the last time we went, the service was SO bad that we walked out, vowing never to return.
    Indy location or Martinsville? If it was Martinsville then I'm sorry to hear that and hope you give us another chance. If it was Indy then I have no control over that one.

Top Bottom