• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    did they even take a picture of him? yahoo said they buried him withing 24 hours.

The hell with islamic traditions. Should have brought the body back, drug it through the streets behind a pig, shoved a koran up its ass then tossed it in the pen of a hog farm for disposal.

All on live TV.

I would have watched that over some royal wedding any day.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The world's most wanted man does not live 30 miles from a nation's capital and no one there knew it.

:+1:

Not saying everyone in the government was complicit, but SOMEBODY in the pakistani government knew.
    Hell, some in that government are dealing with the taliban.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They said the compound was built about 5 years ago. It is 8 times larger than the other properties in the are area. There was 16 foot high privacy fence... yeah, someone in Paki-land had to know something.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    :+1:

Not saying everyone in the government was complicit, but SOMEBODY in the pakistani government knew.
    Hell, some in that government are dealing with the taliban.

Oh, c'mon, the Pakis have always been *******s, of course they knew.
    It's time for India to kick their ass again.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I want to see a body. I want a Naval Medical Officer to sign off that he's dead, since he was dumped off of a boat at sea.

Felt the same way at first. On the other hand, what if the spooks are actually doing this right. What if they took him alive? What if they have taken him to the undisclosed location and have already begun the waterboarding? Maybe some other fun games that are putting a smile on my face thinking about? And no one ever knows the truth.

I can dream can't I?

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    Felt the same way at first. On the other hand, what if the spooks are actually doing this right. What if they took him alive? What if they have taken him to the undisclosed location and have already begun the waterboarding? Maybe some other fun games that are putting a smile on my face thinking about? And no one ever knows the truth.

I can dream can't I?

what are spooks?

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute

I can dream can't I?

I LIKE the way you think !! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So since Bin Laden is dead (supposedly, I want to see proof)
    Does that mean...

1) The feds slose down Dept. of Homeland Security. After all we don't need that anymore.
    2) The price of gas will finally go down to $1 to $2 a gallon
    3) We can finally leave Afghan and Iraq

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    My hope is that the "burial at sea" involved numerous pig carcasses accompanying the body in a body bag and wired with aircraft cable, then launched off the deck of a carrier with the catapult!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    My hope is that the "burial at sea" involved numerous pig carcasses accompanying the body in a body bag and wired with aircraft cable, then launched off the deck of a carrier with the catapult!

Im very pissed that they gave him any kind of a burrial at all, especialy one that honors a religious tradition that we claimed forever in the media that he made a mockery of, but now we are sooooo concerned about making sure the camel farmers arent butt hurt because we burry their savior in a bad way :rolleyes:

that being said, i find it sooooooo hard to believe that ANY president would do this. I think they dumped a fake body and bin laden is really coming to the U.S. so at least the president can view it, and probly bush too, and they will store his body away in some area 51 super secret location forever, and bring it out 100 yearss from now. thats what I think. Im still pissed that they would even claim to give this **** bag a proper burrial. The only thing that could make me happy is if they post a video of bin ladens body being thrown into a giant woodchipper on the deck and becoming ocean fish chum. then i would be happy to see it!

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    He could become alien food.... or is he an alien. Good thinking dude.

very_first_smiley.gif

Top Bottom