• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I hope they drag the body around the streets for awhile.

Yes, because that will do so much good!?! That wont in itself create another thousand terrorists seeing a body get desecrated like that.... right. No I think they handled it perfectly. These barbaric wishes of public displays, public torture, dragging bodies. This will only make things much much worse, and seriously what good would it do? Feed the sick gross parts of our brains that enjoy vengeance and violence.... No it was handled perfectly. The bad part is Obama will get credit... :-(

Thanks,
    Matthew

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I've given this some thought and had an epiphany- the whole thing is a sham. Obama would never allow an order so un-green as dumping a human carcass in the sea.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I really, really want to see the helmet cam footage. But I know I probably never will.

I'm really hoping they held him down, put a gun to his head, said something witty like "**** you" and pulled the trigger.

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    I'm not sure what else they could do. If they buried him, that spot would become a shrine.

If I were in charge, he would be buried and a shrine would be built in a central location of the USA so that all AMERICANS could make the journey to **** on his grave.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    picture.php

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Have you seen the movie "Charlie Wilson's War?" Fairly fact driven, although I'm sure they took liberties with the character dialogue.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    On a more serious note, does anyone feel that the reward money that was on Bin Ladens head should be given to the SEALS that tracked him down and put one in his head. I feel like it is only fair, the US would have paid out to anyone else so why not them. The deserve it, in my opinion.

hoosieridentity

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    rural Allen County
    On a more serious note, does anyone feel that the reward money that was on Bin Ladens head should be given to the SEALS that tracked him down and put one in his head. I feel like it is only fair, the US would have paid out to anyone else so why not them. The deserve it, in my opinion.

Agreed, and if not the SEALS, possibly the Wounded Warrior Project.

~ Brian

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    im just glad that it seemed to have happened up close and personal. i hope he heard them speaking American so he knew who it was who was about to kill his ass. I hope they pissed in his mouth while he was still choking on his own blood. and I hope he got the send off with a package of bacon in his ass. I could care less about inciting muslims or arabs, whatever. rise up against us so we can kill you. make my day. rally in the streets instead of hiding in the shadows. you want a piece of Americans come get it! Im tired of Obamas pansy way out of things to be PC. more proof he sucks as a leader and especially a leader of the free world who BONES people who hurt our people, no matter what sex, age religion, color, etc.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    im just glad that it seemed to have happened up close and personal. i hope he heard them speaking American so he knew who it was who was about to kill his ass. I hope they pissed in his mouth while he was still choking on his own blood. and I hope he got the send off with a package of bacon in his ass. I could care less about inciting muslims or arabs, whatever. rise up against us so we can kill you. make my day. rally in the streets instead of hiding in the shadows. you want a piece of Americans come get it! Im tired of Obamas pansy way out of things to be PC. more proof he sucks as a leader and especially a leader of the free world who BONES people who hurt our people, no matter what sex, age religion, color, etc.

Ranger, your my new favorite person.

Top Bottom