• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    He could become alien food.... or is he an alien. Good thinking dude.

yeah i just dont see them waisting the perfect chance to have a trophy. if I was the president I would suff him riding a pig and it would be a display at the pentagon (since its a military target, just in case it was attacked) and they be delivering me that rug from the room he was shot in! it would become the new presidential rug in the oval office and i would train my dog to wipe its ass on it everyday. and maybe i could even train hillary to rub her ass on it too. old "female" dogs can learn new tricks too i've heard :dunno: :D

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    for those of you that actually believe he was buried at see you are a fool. i would bet alot on it that the CIA has the body and is bringing it back to be 100 percent sure it was him, and the "buried at sea" skit was just that. a skit to prevent the american people from knowing thats really going on, and to prevent the muslim world from being to upset that we are not burying the body.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Don't forget the CIA ran the op. As much crap as they take, give them credit when it is due.
    :noway: sorry, i dont give them credit for anything except causing most of the worlds major problems and wars in the last 35 or so years. remember they are the ones who trained osama and I believe have protected him this long. now they are protecting OBAMA

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    SEALs are good door kickers. Delta with the CIA probably ran most of the OP.

I'm sure it was the 160th SOAR that INFIL'd them as well.

Lots of credit to go around for a job well done.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I'm certain the Spooks still have his body, if they even did kill him. The burial at sea was a prop to appease those in the muslim world.

They shoulda plasticized his body at set him up in a museum hiding in a cave like the sniveling rat he is/was forever shall be.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    And what does Bush have to do with this? If you're going to take the time to set up a straw man, at least put some effort into it. :twocents:

Thank you for stating the obvious. Again, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. :dunno:

Past commander in chief, similar objective...thus the relevance. It's not a straw man. Refer to your last post if you missed the point. Err...nevermind, just forget it.

Straw man? Is that a term for attempting use rhetoric to back up a stupid comment you made on an internet forum. :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    I've been reading some posts on here and facebook that say this happened a week ago. I wonder where that info came from? It appears the raid on his compound happened around 4PM yesterday our time. I got a kick out of reading this guy's tweets: Twitter

Uh oh, now I'm the guy who liveblogged the Osama raid without knowing it.
    12 hours ago

Top Bottom