• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    :): If this had happened 4 years ago...I wonder how many people would have had George Bush's face tattooed on their ass celebrating him as a god?

Counting you? :laugh: I'm sure it would be the same thing. There would be those overjoyed, those completely on the other side of the fence, and then those who just could care less, as long as our enemy is dead.

sweddle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Ding-dong the witch is dead!

Finally, Bin Laden is dead. I was glued to the TV last night when the death of Bin Laden was announced. This morning I have read a half dozen stories online about how we stormed his fortified paradise. I can't wait until some photos and videos are released. Way to go US Navy Seals!!!
    :rockwoot::patriot:

JJGatesE30

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    wow, GREAT NEWS!

What a way to start a monday morning. I just love all the video of americans everywhere celebrating. I hope the whole world sees that!

USA!! USA!! USA!!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The information that led to this, came from waterboarding those poor detainees... I am surprised BHO would use information gained in such an unsavory way. That is probably why the CIA and the Seals made sure he was dead. Imagine AG Holder trying to throw out all the evidence.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Strange this happened on BHO's watch. Is he really dead? What's coming up a little over a year in November? Think about it guys.

DING DING DING. We have a winner. I admit that I didn't feel the need to scroll back through 42 pages, but what signut is saying is spot-on, and if it's been discussed that's my mistake.

Points to consider:

At a time when Obama's rating are low, magically Bin Laden is declared dead.

Buried at sea? Right. We all know that our Glorious Leader would never lie to us.

Another excuse for increased crackdowns. Here goes another turn of the screw when it comes to violations of our rights, but don't worry. It's just to keep us safe. :rolleyes:

Until I see hard evidence (which apparently now rests at the bottom of the sea), I'm going to have to assume that this is no different than anything Obama is involved in.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I posted this comment on another topic in the break room
    "Had anyone else noted the way the president was careful in how he described Osama's demise. I quote the president" After a fire fight, they killed Osama Bin Laden". Weird, I would think he would've been killed during the fire fight and not after, and it makes sense now why they buried his body at sea. To get rid of the evidence. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy with the news of the SOBs death, I just found it weird how they were phrasing it. Either way, celebration is called for. I know they will never release the name of the person who did the actual shot that killed Osama, but I would like to thank you, even though you may never get to read this. God bless America's people and the brave women and men that defend us and our country.:patriot:"

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It is nice to think that POS is now fish food. This very moment, his carcass is being consumed by the scavengers of the sea. Makes me feel all warm inside. Too bad he was not fed to them while alive. I'd have paid money to see him drug behind a boat near the Farallon Islands as bait for a Great White Shark.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Yeah, saw that this morning and my BS meter pinged a bit. The fact they said definitively he's dead, yet are STILL WAITING on DNA results (to compare to known family members...) seems premature to me. How many body doubles did Saddam have?

As much as I truly hope Bin Laden is not only merely dead, but really most sincerely dead, I'm not ashamed to admit I'd giggle like a schoolkid if this blew up in Obama's face and he DNA results were negative, he's NOT the father...
    Maybe Mory Povich should be doing the DNA testing, he's good at that determining babies daddy's. LOL.
    And their is a bogus link on facebook supposedly linking to a Osama Bin laden death video but it is a scam and goes to a survey thing that tries to get your information.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    One of the people on TV (they start to run together after awhile) said that UBL grabbed a woman and was trying to use her as a shield. Apparently we proceeded with eliminating the target. So he was a coward to the very end.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Still don't like how we buried him at sea

I'm not sure what else they could do. If they buried him, that spot would become a shrine. Best to dump the carcass with the rest of the day's trash. They needed to do that quickly too before anyone could protest the disposal.

Top Bottom