• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Anytime you have a democrat with a firearm... bad things tend to happen.

Just not a lot of self control there.

There is a metric crap ton of people in this world I'd love to give a dirt nap to.
    But I know it's against the law, and I'll go to jail, or hell, or both... so I don't.
    I don't even pick fist fights.

Self control... get some people.

If the rumors were true about the rape of the daughter... I can understand... but even then... to get your revenge in the judges chambers? Zero self control, zero thinking things out...

Last edited:

Judamonster

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2022
    When the news first hit I assumed the sheriff did the world a favor (at least in his mind). I am hoping there will be some official updates as to motive at some point. If he was actually raping (or sleeping with an underage) daughter I would contribute to a GoFundMe for his legal defense. There is no way a judge in a small Kentucky town would ever be held accountable for something like that.

Herstal

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indianapolis

After doing some research. There was a law suit against the sheriff for not property training a deputy. This deputy apparently was offering exchange of special treatments in jail for sexual favors. I also found out that the sheriff was a dem. I couldn't find what party the judge belonged to but he was appointed by a dem governor. I think I will hold all opinions till more facts come in.
    Facts?! In this day and age? :P

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

After doing some research. There was a law suit against the sheriff for not property training a deputy. This deputy apparently was offering exchange of special treatments in jail for sexual favors. I also found out that the sheriff was a dem. I couldn't find what party the judge belonged to but he was appointed by a dem governor. I think I will hold all opinions till more facts come in.
    The county sounds like it is named appropriately. Letcher (lecher).

1726868085565.png

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Laura Loomer follows me and I am scared to unfollow her because....it's Laura Loomer...

X can be a frightening place....
    I can post a BREAKING EXCLUSIVE that you are now deceased and out of respect for the family I am taking removing all your social media connections

Top Bottom