• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    And a POS one at that. What's your point? Last I checked, Obama didn't have his boots on the ground and personally take Bin Laden out. :twocents:

No, he just personally oversaw the operation to take him out, just like any other commander in chief would have done. I don't recall seeing either Bush on the front lines.

Not everything that happens in an administration you oppose is a conspiracy or a cover up.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    osamagoat.jpg

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    No, he just personally oversaw the operation to take him out, just like any other commander in chief would have done. I don't recall seeing either Bush on the front lines.

Not everything that happens in an administration you oppose is a conspiracy or a cover up.

And what does Bush have to do with this? If you're going to take the time to set up a straw man, at least put some effort into it. :twocents:

Thank you for stating the obvious. Again, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. :dunno:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I'm not clear that they're basing this on DNA. There are still faster and more reliable indicators like fingerprinting.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm not clear that they're basing this on DNA. There are still faster and more reliable indicators like fingerprinting.

According to all the folks this morning, the DNA results are supposed to be in later today.I have heard just speculation on what they used to verify identity up to this point, facial recognition software, fingerprints, dental records, etc.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    As far as pakistans involvement or lack thereof, somebody is lying about this situation somewhere.

1. We really did NOT tell them we were going in.
    Why? Because some part of their government was in league with osama.
    If that is true, why not just come out and say it?

2. We DID tell them we were going in, but in order for the pakistani government to "save face" with the radical element or to appear to not be cooperating with the great satin to their people we allowed them to "blame us".
    There is an entire discussion to be had as to why "the people" would be upset at the death of a mass murderer.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    As far as pakistans involvement or lack thereof, somebody is lying about this situation somewhere.

1. We really did NOT tell them we were going in.
    Why? Because some part of their government was in league with osama.
    If that is true, why not just come out and say it?

2. We DID tell them we were going in, but in order for the pakistani government to "save face" with the radical element or to appear to not be cooperating with the great satin to their people we allowed them to "blame us".
    There is an entire discussion to be had as to why "the people" would be upset at the death of a mass murderer.

The US decided not to tell any other nation because the more people are aware of it the more change of leaks you have.
    Even in the US chain of command the chances of leaks were great and they had to keep the smallest number of people aware of the operation as possible.
    That's why they didnt tell any other friendly nation either.
    That's just common sense for very secret operations. :dunno:
    That doesnt mean Pakistan was linked to Bin Laden.

Top Bottom