• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not fully going to believe it till i personally see his body and since they dumped it at sea, we'll never know.......................

Applying a lil logic and common sense....
    That's one hell of a secret to keep. No way if this was false they would have said this was done by a SEAL Team. A SEAL team that would require all kinds of support. That a lot of individuals to make up out of thin air. Don't you think the SEAL team, if this was false, that "supposedly" carried this out, would be twidling their thumbs going :dunno:

If it is a false story, why say it was in Pakistan? Why not just say a drone vaporized him in a cave in Afghanistan?

But it really makes no difference, I'm betting that photos will be released of him in state.

:twocents:

60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    "The Only Easy Day was Yesterday"

"N.S.D.Q."

:patriot: Probably will be known as the most important D.A. mission in history.

My utmost admiration and respect to those who made this happen at the tip of the spear and behind the scenes.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Good that he is dead but the war will never be over. He is one man in a large network that has grown over the last several years of war.

For the first time in his term as our leader, Obama made a speech and presentation that sounded presidential.

You got that right on the first part. Haven't watched the speech so wont comment on the second.

We should be prepared for world wide terror reprisals, including 1 large spectacular attack. Not saying it'll happen here but their M.O. seems to be to "loose their wad" when major announcements like this come out. We should also see some rolling up of small cells around the western world.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    So he's been livin in a 1 Million dollar custom built home in a rich suburb and not in some cave or spider hole? Pakistani officials had to have known he was living there. I bet he was sittin around sippin tea and laughing his ass off at us whenever they showed video of him walking around in the wilderness. I always thought his surplus field jacket looked to clean for him to be living in a cave! I just think there are to many inconsistencies here for this to have gone down the way the government is telling us. Hopefully he is dead and in Hell though. :twocents:

I doubt he's been living in one place for very long.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    It doesn't make sense at all. Why would you bury him at sea so quickly? Wouldn't they try to make a show of getting his body back to his family or some other such noble deed? Are they just trying to keep from angering more potential terrorists-in-training by making it quick and painless? Are they lying about the sea burial so they can covertly move the body elsewhere? It just seems really odd that things would transpire so quickly. And what is Pakistan going to say now when Clinton looks at them and says, "so what the hell guys?" They were saying how they wanted to get him too but they let him live in a million dollar mansion just miles away from a military academy outside the capital city? I guess as long as he's really dead, that's all that matters.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Buried at sea.... really?

Still smells like :bs: to me...

Yeah, saw that this morning and my BS meter pinged a bit. The fact they said definitively he's dead, yet are STILL WAITING on DNA results (to compare to known family members...) seems premature to me. How many body doubles did Saddam have?

As much as I truly hope Bin Laden is not only merely dead, but really most sincerely dead, I'm not ashamed to admit I'd giggle like a schoolkid if this blew up in Obama's face and he DNA results were negative, he's NOT the father...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I don't know if I should be proud or pissed.

Has he been dead awhile now? Did they really kill him last night?

Why the proper burial?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I don't know if I should be proud or pissed.

Has he been dead awhile now? Did they really kill him last night?

Why the proper burial?

I agree. The only thing I feel really confident in is that he's dead. I don't think the Obama administration would take the chance of saying they killed him unless they knew 100% that he was dead. It's the rest of the circumstances that don't add up.

BigCat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    I am know I am late to the party but a big old-Job Well Done-to all those who assisted in this.

It seems a bit surreal to think he is finally dead.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Now can we stop this idiotic Neo-Conservative concept of "NATION BUILDING" and bring our troops home!?!

Our military is supposed to break things, blow up things and kill people.

Our military should not be risking lives while building roads, schools, mosques (or churches), or any of this other junk we have them doing.

Next time someone hurts us we hurt them back, but we do it 10x as hard. Then we let them clean up the mess we left. Maybe they will think twice before hurting us again.

If we hadn't followed Bush's idiotic 'nation building' policies think about how much better off our economy would be today. Think about how many more young military men and women would be alive today.

JMO

Top Bottom