• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Wow, wtf, his body doesn't deserve the respect of being handled per his religion's traditions. I hope the SEALs pissed on his corpse first.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    "Osama Bin Laden was asked to surrender by US troops before he was shot dead, Fox News is quoting intelligence sources as saying."

I wonder if that's true.Did they really need to kill him?
    I just wonder why they couldnt arrest him alive even if he didnt wanted to surrender.
    Did he open fire at US troops and they had to shoot back to kill him?

No that im not glad he's dead.I just think that bringing him alive to the US could have been even better.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    That would have been great. They could have put him up on display at Ground Zero where he would be kicked in his tiny balls by the families of the victims every hour until all had their turn.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    am i missing something why does fox news headline say usama bin laden is dead on the tv? Is that an alternate spelling ?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    So he's been livin in a 1 Million dollar custom built home in a rich suburb and not in some cave or spider hole? Pakistani officials had to have known he was living there. I bet he was sittin around sippin tea and laughing his ass off at us whenever they showed video of him walking around in the wilderness. I always thought his surplus field jacket looked to clean for him to be living in a cave! I just think there are to many inconsistencies here for this to have gone down the way the government is telling us. Hopefully he is dead and in Hell though. :twocents:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    So he's been livin in a 1 Million dollar custom built home in a rich suburb and not in some cave or spider hole? Pakistani officials had to have known he was living there. I bet he was sittin around sippin tea and laughing his ass off at us whenever they showed video of him walking around in the wilderness. I always thought his surplus field jacket looked to clean for him to be living in a cave! I just think there are to many inconsistencies here for this to have gone down the way the government is telling us. Hopefully he is dead and in Hell though. :twocents:
    You're assuming the Pakistani government gave a s**t about finding him.

mkbar80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Question from me to friend on duty tonight in Hammond:

Me: Any chance I'll be alright with some celebratory fire tonight?

(long pause)

Him: 1 Mag only...10-18.

aaronsbig16g

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Good that he is dead but the war will never be over. He is one man in a large network that has grown over the last several years of war.

For the first time in his term as our leader, Obama made a speech and presentation that sounded presidential.

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    With the whole "Dumping the body in the ocean thing" sounds kinda of "fishy" to me. Think about it, the Obama administration is laying claim to something three past presidents could not do. KILL BIN LABEN. Not "W", not Clinton, and not old man Bush. Obama's increase to the national debt, the failure of Obamacare, the high unemployment rate, high gas prices, the "Birther" mess. He needs to hang his hat on some level of success. I truly hope it is true and I want to believe. I just have a hard-time with all of this.

:twocents:

Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Some internet reports state he was shot in the face. Well, if so, it was poetic justice. The face of terrorism shot in the face.

Top Bottom