• jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm looking to purchase new, which is why I did not go to the Classifieds

I have not purchased anything new (firearms) in the Indy area but I have bought accessories at USDS and really like just hanging out in there and talking to people. It helps I know 1 or 2 of them, though. I guess now that I think about it I did buy an AR stripped lower at Bradis but I only went in there knowing they had the lower on sale for a good price.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I have not purchased anything new (firearms) in the Indy area but I have bought accessories at USDS and really like just hanging out in there and talking to people. It helps I know 1 or 2 of them, though. I guess now that I think about it I did buy an AR stripped lower at Bradis but I only went in there knowing they had the lower on sale for a good price.

Sonofablargh!!! Totally forgot, that means my AR technically came from Bradis. :faint:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Looks like I'm definitely checking out USDS, Beech Grove, and Bardis

If it is a deal you are looking for I have had the best luck with Bob's.
    Trade value is always much higher. Case prices are lower.
    I have never had issue with the staff in there but they know me so there is that.
    Beech Grove is top shelf for selection/service and prices are fair.
    Stay away from Premier in Brownsburg. They just suck.
    Bradis is a very busy shop most times. Lots of traffic. Makes the staff come off short at times. I find them to be high priced by comparison.

I do a lot with 500 Guns on west 16th as I have known those folks for more years than I want to admit. Good folks. Tell them the churchmouse sent you and you will be ejected immediately...:):

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Looks like I'm definitely checking out USDS, Beech Grove, and Bardis

Probably the three best in the Indy area. I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you can't find what your looking for after checking out those three places, then what your looking for doesn't exist.

:yesway: Happy hunting.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Dang. I tried. Maybe next time. Lol.

I have had excellent experiences at USDS, BGF, and Bradis. I like em all. I also like Highsmith in greenfield but haven't purchased from them yet.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Hammertime your very close to a great gun store Indiana Gun Club. They have a website with live up to date inventory. They have a huge inventory of guns on hand. The hours of operation are a little funky. But they are very nice polite people and wont pressure you into buying anything. I just checked online and they have 9 different P320's in stock.

Link to website: Indiana Gun Club :: Inventory :: Guns For Sale

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hammertime your very close to a great gun store Indiana Gun Club. They have a website with live up to date inventory. They have a huge inventory of guns on hand. The hours of operation are a little funky. But they are very nice polite people and wont pressure you into buying anything. I just checked online and they have 9 different P320's in stock.

Link to website: Indiana Gun Club :: Inventory :: Guns For Sale

OOoooo they can be spendy up in the north land....:):

Top Bottom