• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    Hammertime your very close to a great gun store Indiana Gun Club. They have a website with live up to date inventory. They have a huge inventory of guns on hand. The hours of operation are a little funky. But they are very nice polite people and wont pressure you into buying anything. I just checked online and they have 9 different P320's in stock.

Link to website: Indiana Gun Club :: Inventory :: Guns For Sale

I did check out this LGS, but they dont have the SIG P320 in stock.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Both. I like this answer.

I'm sure you'll find it.

I figured the LGS thing.
    Was curious as to the gun he had in mind.

I figured that is what you meant, but I thought I'd be a smartass since I don't mess you as much as I used to. :p Not like you don't get enough of it right?

BTW Monday mornings at Bradis are usually a good time to drop by. Not so busy and you never know who you may meet there. CM knows me, but OP if you swing by around 11:30 or noon time one Monday and see a blonde guy with empty pockets drooling over 1911s and CZs that's probably me.
    :ingo:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Indiana Gun Club up by Geist Res. They have one of the largest selections of handguns I've seen in any shop in the Indy area. Prices reasonable and may deal a bit if a cash transaction.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm sure you'll find it.

I figured that is what you meant, but I thought I'd be a smartass since I don't mess you as much as I used to. :p Not like you don't get enough of it right?

BTW Monday mornings at Bradis are usually a good time to drop by. Not so busy and you never know who you may meet there. CM knows me, but OP if you swing by around 11:30 or noon time one Monday and see a blonde guy with empty pockets drooling over 1911s and CZs that's probably me.
    :ingo:

Not seen much of you lately and I have my phone numbers labeled better so I do not call.......:):

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    If it is a deal you are looking for I have had the best luck with Bob's.
    Trade value is always much higher. Case prices are lower.
    I have never had issue with the staff in there but they know me so there is that.
    Beech Grove is top shelf for selection/service and prices are fair.
    Stay away from Premier in Brownsburg. They just suck.
    Bradis is a very busy shop most times. Lots of traffic. Makes the staff come off short at times. I find them to be high priced by comparison.

I do a lot with 500 Guns on west 16th as I have known those folks for more years than I want to admit. Good folks. Tell them the churchmouse sent you and you will be ejected immediately...:):

I've always meant to go in there, always been afraid I won't come out, but if mentioning you means I get to leave, I may go see them some day.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    If it is a deal you are looking for I have had the best luck with Bob's.
    Trade value is always much higher. Case prices are lower.
    I have never had issue with the staff in there but they know me so there is that.
    Beech Grove is top shelf for selection/service and prices are fair.
    Stay away from Premier in Brownsburg. They just suck.
    Bradis is a very busy shop most times. Lots of traffic. Makes the staff come off short at times. I find them to be high priced by comparison.

I do a lot with 500 Guns on west 16th as I have known those folks for more years than I want to admit. Good folks. Tell them the churchmouse sent you and you will be ejected immediately...:):

Bradis will price match Plainfield. Always feel like they appreciate the business more than Plainfield. But I agree about trade value - Bradis will really lowball you, and Plainfield has always been fair to me on trades.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bradis will price match Plainfield. Always feel like they appreciate the business more than Plainfield. But I agree about trade value - Bradis will really lowball you, and Plainfield has always been fair to me on trades.

If you are dealing directly with Bob you will get very good trade value.
    They are the only shop in the area I will trade with. Everyone else just embarrasses themselves.
    Premier is the absolute worst.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Another vote for Plainfield Shooting supply. Bob is a real good egg. He will be fair at worst case. If OP lives in McCordsville that is going to be a bit of a drive. Might want to look at Indy Arms at 55th and Keystone area as well.

Top Bottom