• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    There is a big difference between a shop posting hours and then not honoring them and meet deciding someone doesnt meet my criteria for what a proper person is. Some body rushing to 50 posts or bypassing a forum by paying for a site supporter makes me wonder what they want a gun so fast for.

its apples to oranges and not applicable

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    1367957074080.gif

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    There is a big difference between a shop posting hours and then not honoring them and meet deciding someone doesnt me my criteria for what a proper person is. Some body rushing to 50 posts or bypassing a forum by paying for a site supporter makes me wonder what they want a gun so fast for.

its apples to oranges and not applicable

I respectfully disagree you didn't have an appointment set up at the range and got there near closing time the guys at the range sounded like they had a very busy day and was wanting to close on time. You might have appeared as someone like you are calling the 50 posters to them.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Honestly I was working up front he entire time today. I just know there was a long wait when they decided to shut down the range. I'm not anywhere near management, so I can only tell you what we did and why. I'm sorry you had an unpleasant experience in the store. I can assure you the management will be reading this and hopefully we can avoid something like this in the future.

Stand up guy.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I'm not trying to pick a fight or be a butt head just putting some food for thought out there. I've got respect for you by what other people have said about you. To me what happened wasn't a big deal but to you it was.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Put it this way Gluemanz28, I make a deal with someone and realize they only have 50 posts or spammed it or paid sight supporter and dont meet my proper person perspective. And I say never mind. They are out what? Nothing

MikeDVD, The third member and myself drove to BGF from Greenwood, The 3rd member was purposefully late to work just to fuction test some mags for self defense. We are out What? Gas and money. Actual loss.

BGF doesnt even seem to care enough to keep a range open or closed indicator on their webste or even keep their website functioning at all anyway. The SOP is get there at 5 and shoot to 5:30 so the assumed Arrangement is we shoot from 5-530

but they closed early for no reason and without notice.

Actual loss

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    We have actual loss here, so he must be made whole. We are talking about gas money and loss of wages for intentionally being late for work. We want justice! If the clock is whack they should get some money back! If the BGF sign is bogus they should drop some dollars on-us!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Put it this way Gluemanz28, I make a deal with someone and realize they only have 50 posts or spammed it or paid sight supporter and dont meet my proper person perspective. And I say never mind. They are out what? Nothing

MikeDVD, The third member and myself drove to BGF from Greenwood, The 3rd member was purposefully late to work just to fuction test some mags for self defense. We are out What? Gas and money. Actual loss.

BGF doesnt even seem to care enough to keep a range open or closed indicator on their webste or even keep their website functioning at all anyway. The SOP is get there at 5 and shoot to 5:30 so the assumed Arrangement is we shoot from 5-530

but they closed early for no reason and without notice.

Actual loss

I have stayed silent until now. You and Mike were in Greenwood for a dinner. You both live close to BGF, therefore you had to come back to get home. You are not out that much in gas. The third member CHOSE to be late for work. Actual loss is a lot less than what you would like to lead people to believe.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    We have actual loss here, so he must be made whole. We are talking about gas money and loss of wages for intentionally being late for work. We want justice! If the clock is whack they should get some money back! If the BGF sign is bogus they should drop some dollars on-us!

Que (Johnnie) Cochran... How's OJ doing?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom