Please reply by conversation.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Que look at it this way:

You own Que's Taco Shack home of the all you can eat taco buffet with listed hours of 8AM to 6 PM taco buffet till 5:30 PM

I arrive at you location at 458 or 501 PM and ask to use the buffet, You tell me your buffet is closed.

What would talking to the management do? You are the owner. You either closed the buffet or you saw that it was closed.
    Why have I never heard of this taco buffet?

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    You never know what would happen. If somebody pointed it out to me, I would probably get on my game and start paying more attention to my posted hours. What do you want to happen at this point?

Hopefully they will respond with a good reason at which point I will say sorry and how

douche.jpg

I was

Or they will not at which point I will conceed to spend my money elsewhere.

Balls in their court. This is the good, bad or ugly, I gave my interpretation and criticism (ugly), backed by pics and other members. Thats what this is for. Criticism and self improvement if necessary

Maybe the roof collapsed or some other terrible tradgedy who knows.... But I am of the perception is Reality mindset.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Why do we even have this thread section if people are gonna ask why did you post this on the internet? Well duh because someone decided to make a special section for it. LMAO

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Anyone remember "-1 so and so" threads? The mods automatically closed them and only allowed the two members points of view.

This sub forum should be the same way. We've seen a so called complaint turn to a flat out insult in the OP. BGF and it's employees were called lazy more than once. As far as I know BGF hasn't replied yet.

BGF should've been contacted with the complaint first. The whining and insulting that went on after the initial complaint killed the approach.

As far as being upset Trigger Time, I am not. My word and reputation are solid and I strive to get others to be the same way.

Last edited:

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I knew the cutoff was 5pm to shoot from 5:00 to 5:30. I made sure to be there before 5 PM and I was denied.

It really is that simple ;-).

No harm done - just a little money not earned by BGF IMHO. From what I saw they turned down at least 5 to 10 shooters while I was there and I am sure they were likely turning others down from 4:30 on. If they don't want to make money I won't talk them out of it. I'll just spend mine elsewhere ;-).

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom