• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    You know what, I don't get enough visitors lately, so let's test this theory of ATF trolling.....

ATF should be a convenience store, not a bloated, useless government agency.
    I may have capsized boat loads of "illegal" automatic weapons in my basement.
    I may have truckloads of improperly modified 1911 handguns that have a cyclic rate of 1100 RPM.
    I may have unregistered military grade ordinance filling several Olympic-sized swimming pools.
    I may have a truckload of un-taxed Marlboro cigarettes sitting on my lawn.
    I may have a 5,000 gallon still producing THE finest 'shine the state has ever known, and will never pay a dime of tax.

That being said, Mr. Limpdick, resident ATF troll.....

When you come to my house to search, please bring a fresh batch of Krispy-Kreme doughnuts.... I can't seem to make it near a store locally, and will gladly let you search my property for the delivery of said doughnuts.

*insert purple as need
    :stickpoke:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You know what, I don't get enough visitors lately, so let's test this theory of ATF trolling.....

ATF should be a convenience store, not a bloated, useless government agency.
    I may have capsized boat loads of "illegal" automatic weapons in my basement.
    I may have truckloads of improperly modified 1911 handguns that have a cyclic rate of 1100 RPM.
    I may have unregistered military grade ordinance filling several Olympic-sized swimming pools.
    I may have a truckload of un-taxed Marlboro cigarettes sitting on my lawn.
    I may have a 5,000 gallon still producing THE finest 'shine the state has ever known, and will never pay a dime of tax.

That being said, Mr. Limpdick, resident ATF troll.....

When you come to my house to search, please bring a fresh batch of Krispy-Kreme doughnuts.... I can't seem to make it near a store locally, and will gladly let you search my property for the delivery of said doughnuts.

*insert purple as need
    :stickpoke:

Easy trigger....deep breaths and relax.....it's all good.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You would think, but they busted a guy for buying a gun on behalf of his dad, even though the gun was subsequently shipped to an FFL in the fathers state and the father passed a background check.

They're pursuing this all the way to SCOTUS.

It was his uncle.

And, yes the fact that this was prosecuted should give us pause.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'd say monitoring a local forum is a pretty bad assignment for an ATF agent.

You mean I could get paid for doing this!! :D ATF - I want a job!

ATF? Unlikely.

One of ATF's trained seals/informants? Could be.
    I'd agree with this based on stories I've read.

However, I go with the buyer was one of those that fears the "gun registry" and won't go to a dealer.

Heck, maybe he thought you were ATF? :dunno:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Heck, maybe he thought you were ATF?

Dragging a gun through the Indy1500. I am asked if I am "a fed".

Taken aback I ask "why do you think that?"

"Because you shaved and your clothes don't stink."

Either it was the true or the worst pick up line evar.:D

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Dragging a gun through the Indy1500. I am asked if I am "a fed".

Taken aback I ask "why do you think that?"

"Because you shaved and your clothes don't stink."

Either it was the true or the worst pick up line evar.:D

Dude or dudette? Come clean time; I was once accosted by a semi-successful cross dresser. The earrings threw me for a moment. They (the earrings) were very attractive.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Tuesday Morning, 0803, February 18, 2014, Offices of BATFE, downtown Indianapolis.

*staff meeting in conference room*

"Ok, people, you have your coffee, now let's get down to business. Schmuckatelli, you've monitoring INGO. What have you learned to date? What are these gun nuts up to?"

"Well, Chief, *throat clearning* from monitoring INGO we have learned that: 1) there is a Libertarian purity test, but no one knows what it is, 2) no one can find .22lr, 3) jury is out on which handgun is best, 4) movies still sell pistols, there is ANOTHER 189 page thread about some damn plastic gun that just came out in a movie, 4) Indiana police like to coonfinger guns during traffic stops for some damn reason, 5) some lawyer from Lafayette keeps telling people to shut up but no one listens to him, 6) some guy named rhino is responsible for most of Indiana's ills, 7) and no one knows what the best holster is."

Kind of like a soap opera. You feel like you need to be there everyday to keep up with things, but in reality one can miss years of episodes, and catch back up on everything in a day or so, because it is really just the same plot line.

For the TLDR guys Kirk just did a Readers Digest of INGO for the last 12 months. Nicely done.

I know right. Like Cliff's Notes but better.

On another note, did we ever get a username?

Top Bottom