• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    The March 2014 issue of America's 1st Freedom has an article in it about different BATF stings. Most basically involve agents setting up mentally handicapped folks to do something illegal and then arresting them. But it does serve as a good reminder to watch what you're doing and who you're dealing with.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    The March 2014 issue of America's 1st Freedom has an article in it about different BATF stings. Most basically involve agents setting up mentally handicapped folks to do something illegal and then arresting them. But it does serve as a good reminder to watch what you're doing and who you're dealing with.

Now I am revealed as a 'tard......... It MUST be true, I was the only guy in the show that didn't know. It's good that guys were watching out for me!

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    If you think the BATFE are not closely monitoring our Classifieds and tracking our more prolific sellers, then you're delusional. That said, I'm much more inclined to believe that a disallowed person is attempting to purchase a firearm than I am to believe that the BATFE are trying to sting people.

Remember who the BATF works for... Remember also what HIS priorities are... He's clearly NOT interested in pursuing criminals who have guns, in fact it appears that he supports this as it furthers his agenda. But turning otherwise lawful citizens into criminals, that is something he is clearly in favor of. So since the BATF really has nothing else to do, they are trying to scare-up new "customers" by running entrapment scams. Makes perfect sense to me anyway.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Tuesday Morning, 0803, February 18, 2014, Offices of BATFE, downtown Indianapolis.

*staff meeting in conference room*

"Ok, people, you have your coffee, now let's get down to business. Schmuckatelli, you've monitoring INGO. What have you learned to date? What are these gun nuts up to?"

"Well, Chief, *throat clearning* from monitoring INGO we have learned that: 1) there is a Libertarian purity test, but no one knows what it is, 2) no one can find .22lr, 3) jury is out on which handgun is best, 4) movies still sell pistols, there is ANOTHER 189 page thread about some damn plastic gun that just came out in a movie, 4) Indiana police like to coonfinger guns during traffic stops for some damn reason, 5) some lawyer from Lafayette keeps telling people to shut up but no one listens to him, 6) some guy named rhino is responsible for most of Indiana's ills, 7) and no one knows what the best holster is."

You forgot a couple..."Oh yeah..And Miley Cyrus is a slut and some dude put Andy's Ruger 1911 down by his twig and berries...Oh yeah...We also checked on "coon fingering" and no it does not involve cruelty to animals, male or female...I was really thinking these gun nuts were freaky but nah it's just Lawyer talk for playing with your gun.."

I tried to rep you bro but like Miley's legs it said I needed to "spread it around a bit."

Last edited:

SIGguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    I had something similar happen to a as I had on armslist they said they lived I'll in Texas and wanted me to ship the hand gun to there house and when I refused and explained why they said well just dis assemble it and send it in individual peices and it will be fine I never responded back and it was a long two days of them non stop texting me complaining cuz . I wouldn't do that

Top Bottom