• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    FIFY....Very liberating and nothing screams freedom like a breech cloth....Go forth Warrior and battle for freedom against the white eyes....:)

Is a breech cloth the same as your basic loin cloth (or as George Carlin would say, "Loin Clot'")?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Google is your friend?

source.gif

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, tonight at dinner with one of my CIs I learn that they now have a whisper campaign against me.

It seems I was at a gym in front of a mirror and I was . . . exercising.:laugh: And one of the Courthouse Gang had me expelled from the gym from having the temerity to exercise at a gym. Unbelievable.

I do exercise at gyms, garages and kwoons but have never been expelled because I was exercising. Oh, Courthouse Gang, don't you know I have people inside your circles?

They are grasping at straws, but I shall stay on target and ensure that they held responsible for their crimes.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We're you exercising, or were you posing, looking at yourself in the mirror?

Who knows. The longer this goes on the outrageous the lies of the Courthouse Gang become. Their lies are like a metastatic cancer tumor.

Another month and it will be I was slitting the throat of a goat at the gym.

The good news is that if they are lying about me then they have not moved on to plant evidence and manufacture a crime, yet.

I wish the third parties would act and end this crap and all these f*****s to justice. But I wish for a Smith M45 and steak and lobster for dinner every night too.

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Surveillance in private cars today. Woke up this AM to find them watching the house (don't think they saw/heard garage door come up) from one of their favorite spots.

Instead of doing U-turn like last time, they peeled out in front of my house and I simply followed them to the stop sign. I have their plates (how ironic is that I took their photos across from the murder house on my street) and will run 27s before I call LPD to complain . . . again.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    You should sneak out your back door at o-dark-thirty, tie some tin cans to their rear bumpers, then come roaring out of your garage at the normal time. Be sure to get video for your "Local Primates & Me" mockumentary.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    p.s. How is the SRO staffing at your local schools? Seems if your local PD has time to park officers outside your house/gym/office all the time, there's some fat in the budget that could go to beefing up school security, or patrols in high crime areas, or maybe just budget cuts? That would be a good question at the next public meeting of the local gummint. (I assume you are keeping records so you can tally the time they spend not chasing bad guys).

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    p.s. How is the SRO staffing at your local schools? Seems if your local PD has time to park officers outside your house/gym/office all the time, there's some fat in the budget that could go to beefing up school security, or patrols in high crime areas, or maybe just budget cuts? That would be a good question at the next public meeting of the local gummint. (I assume you are keeping records so you can tally the time they spend not chasing bad guys).

Come on now, you know how this works, "what our officers do in their off duty time is their business" or "it was his personal vehicle but someone else was driving" or "deny, deny, deny".

I can hardly wait for:

1. Third parties to act about my complaint.

2. Primary Day.

EDIT: what is really funny is where I have caught LPD parking to watch me before, is right in front of the Mayor's father's house.:D I have good shots of his house in the background.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Dude, I didn't lie back and think of Tippecanoe County like they want me to do. I am fighting the bully, you expect the bully not to fight back???

This is why people usually shuffle along and let .gov push them about. I don't and that is why they hate me so. There's always a price for standing up for yourself and your rights. I'll pay it, others won't.

Top Bottom