• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You should sneak out your back door at o-dark-thirty, tie some tin cans to their rear bumpers, then come roaring out of your garage at the normal time. Be sure to get video for your "Local Primates & Me" mockumentary.

See, I really don't care if they are watching me. I lead a very mundane life.

What I do object is all the typical Tippecanoe County cloak and dagger nonsense. I mean, LPD beat up the brother of a Probation Officer over a girl and then spent years sneaking around. All the vindictive retaliation in this county irks me.

Just let a citizen, such as Kirk Freeman, file a FOIA/APRA without retaliation and follow the law. This extrajudicial punishment is maddening in that all I can do is grit my teeth and take it. The fact that the third parties allow it is equally upsetting.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If anyone can help me post a photo of this morning's surveillance I would appreciate it. This Imgur this is less than optimal.

uiT7Mb8.jpg

upped the brightness and contrast

9wa02lH.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yeah, that's where the LPD SUVs park. I think they like that spot because they can see three sides of the house and the out building (the deatached garage, Old Man Hockema's paint shed, my tool shed).

The last time I flushed LPD from the spot, the cop flipped the SUV around nearly striking my vehicle at the stop sign at Ridgeway and Berkely and hotfooted it out toward Greenbush with all 4 tires squealing. This one pulled in front of my house down Ridgeway and did not flip around. I think because Old Man Carr's pick em up truck was parked on the street that night/morning.

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Yeah, that's where the LPD SUVs park. I think they like that spot because they can see three sides of the house and the out building (the deatached garage, Old Man Hockema's paint shed, my tool shed).

The last time I flushed LPD from the spot, the cop flipped the SUV around and hotfooted it out toward Greenbush with all 4 tires squealing. This one pulled in front of my house down Ridgeway and did not flip around. I think because Old Man Carr's pick em up truck was parked on the street that night/morning.

So why are they running away, exactly? Especially if they park in the same place every time? To prevent ID of the individual(s) in the vehicle?

ETA: Using a POV for surveillance seems especially unwise. And evidence that they don't really think you are dangerous.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    So why are they running away, exactly? Especially if they park in the same place every time? To prevent ID of the individual(s) in the vehicle?

ETA: Using a POV for surveillance seems especially unwise. And evidence that they don't really think you are dangerous.

Intimidation

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Dude, I didn't lie back and think of Tippecanoe County like they want me to do. I am fighting the bully, you expect the bully not to fight back???

This is why people usually shuffle along and let .gov push them about. I don't and that is why they hate me so. There's always a price for standing up for yourself and your rights. I'll pay it, others won't.

Man i fuully support you and thanks for fighting and putting yourself out. If a guy like me questioned them or fought who knows what they'd get away with doing or it would cost me a lot of money to fight. I'm glad you're doing this! I hope it changes things at least in your area

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Intimidating with a soft-top Jeep. LOL

You need a couple of Suburbans to box them and have an agent from the FBI available to talk to them. Or did you upset the FBI as well?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Dude, they want me to see them, lol. This is how things are done in Tippecanoe County.

You do something legal, e.g. file a APRA request, win a civil forfeiture, file a motion in criminal court, hug a girl in a bar with her consent, but the Powers That Be don't like and the sky turns brown.

Usually they can keep you in check by leaning on your business. I am immune.

Usually they can keep you in line by family or political connections. Again I am immune.

This is open and obvious harassment for payback on the FOIA/APRA request. The problem for them is that I don't scare.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Don't hug women in bars in Lafayette: https://www.jconline.com/story/news/local/2015/04/16/officers-threats-civilian-got-hand/25880439/

I don't think they will beat me like Vanderplaats, but I did not think they would make false allegations about me for filing a APRA request either.

Still think that evidence planting is next step for them.

This is just how business is done in Lafayette and the Powers That Be/Courthouse Gang defend it: https://www.jconline.com/story/opin...rt-lpd-chief-stands-cop-made-threat/25959441/

May change May 8th. May.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Man i fuully support you and thanks for fighting and putting yourself out. If a guy like me questioned them or fought who knows what they'd get away with doing or it would cost me a lot of money to fight. I'm glad you're doing this! I hope it changes things at least in your area

Thanks, TT. It is human nature that I am fighting. The primate drive to destroy the outsider is so strong in us.

The problem is that they think since everyone else would have knuckled under that I will too. It just makes me madder when they pull this crap. I am not like the other girls.

Top Bottom