Tagged for updates...

But I am OUT if any of this banana hammock talk leads to pics.:wrongdoor:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Left martial arts training and, surprise, surprise, a LPD SUV pulls in behind me. We take extended tour of downtown . . . of the same block several times. He got dizzy or bored and left me so I could go home.

Courthouse Gang is getting jumpy to put such obvious pressure on me. Not amused but not angry. I know that if I lose control and they win.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Left martial arts training and, surprise, surprise, a LPD SUV pulls in behind me. We take extended tour of downtown . . . of the same block several times. He got dizzy or bored and left me so I could go home.

Courthouse Gang is getting jumpy to put such obvious pressure on me. Not amused but not angry. I know that if I lose control and they win.

:yesway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Wow this is rediculous. Very very sad to hear of police behaving like this. Of coarse if they were doing it to a nobody like me and I reported it they would just call me paranoid. Keep strong Kirk.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Weasel is too unreliable and could explode on them. I suspect if they do plant drugs on me it will be an officer. Have to be someone close to the Courthouse Gang or it wouldn't work. Someone who they have their hooks in but have not fired or prosecuted. I know of several.

So many ways to come at me. However, if making me edgy with the continual surveillance does not work, they will have to step it up. Drugs in the car is the most logical next attack--it discredits me, shuts me up, and effectively takes me off the board for the primary in May or the next Superior 5 election.

I realize what they can do. Hell, I did not think they would SWAT me over a handwritten APRA request, but they did.

Wow wait what!!!??? How did I miss the swatting? What the heck? Can someone point me in the right direction of the swatting post or info? Wow

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wow this is rediculous. Very very sad to hear of police behaving like this. Of coarse if they were doing it to a nobody like me and I reported it they would just call me paranoid. Keep strong Kirk.

Thanks, I will. It is just part of the treatment. The Courthouse Gang is feeling threatened based on what one of their members did to me and the target did not roll over for them. They are panicking as they know sooner or later outside third parties are going to have to act. This crap would not happen if justice were swift, but since the third parties did not have an ox gored, they have no incentive to act. Meanwhile, a victim suffers.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Any updates? This is better than the wifes soap opera

"As the Courthouse Gang Turns"?

Still waiting for third parties to act. I don't mind waiting (really don't have any choice), I mind being harassed while I wait. However, I barked at the cops when the harassment became silly last week and they have gone to the ground again, for now. Depending on what happens when/if third parties make decisions I know they will be back.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meh, hire a PI firm from outside the area. They follow you and the people on your payroll follow them following you, then follow them to see where they go.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That would be post #1. Please read the article. It's in the headline as well.

I am deffinately going to go read it now. Thanks for the update Kirk. It's very sad to hear about this kind of stuff happening in America. I hate good ole boy clubs when they target outsiders. Actualy i despise it. I'm being totally serious and not kidding one bit. Hopefully it will end soon

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Dashcams, as in several, pretty easy to prove harassment with video proof! I guess this lends credence to another thread about not complaining about having an ISP gun screwed in your ear!

Top Bottom